Y/N kick him out of the way as he jumps back, putting on a defensive stance.

Y/N: " Darius, please stop. I'm not like that anymore! Let's talk!"

Darius: "Liar! You'll always be the same!"

He rushes at him, swinging his sword and clashing his sword with his swords. Y/N sidestep to do a spinning attack which break Darius's guard and sending him a few feet away. Darius reacts to this and quickly retain his stance. As he does, Darius cut his lower left leg and swings down on him. Y/N halt his attack by blocking it and kicking him away. Y/N looks at Darius with concern.

Y/N: "Darius, I don't want to hurt you. Please, we're cousins."

Darius quickly gets up, glaring at him and start use his Shockwave to push him as he charges towards him. Y/N quickly gets up and managed to hold onto Darius's swords.

Y/N: "I'm sorry, Darius."

He pushes him off before transforming his swords into their pistols form as he proceeds to shoot him, avoiding his vital points. Darius dodge and block his shots, however, a few gets through him, and one even hits him in the right leg. As he's about to fall, Darius uses his Shockwave and throwing his knives along with it. Y/N managed to block most of the knives with his weapons only for a few hit his arms. The two slowly get back up with Darius still staring daggers at Y/N.

Darius: "Not using your semblance, huh? I'm going to-"

He stops speaking as he looks to the side. Y/N was confused as to what he's looking at before Darius speaks again, turning his attention to him.

Darius: "You may have gotten stronger, but my mission hasn't changed. You need to die." 

He sheathes back his sword before continuing.

Darius: "My time is up. Next time we meet, I'll will find a way to kill you."

He quickly dashes away. Y/N tries to extend a hand.

Y/N: "Wait, Darius!"

Darius glance back at him in response, glaring at him.

Darius: "I'll never forgive you for what you done..."

Before Y/N can say anything, Darius turns away, quickly dashing into the dark forest. Y/N tries to look around to find him but, nothing.

Y/N: ("Darius...")

As his aura heal most of his wounds, Y/N stay quiet for a bit until he decides to head to the temple. All while Ozpin spectate the fight in his scroll and Y/N leaving.

________________________________________________________________________________

Somewhere in the forest, Yang and Blake step out into a clearing and in the distance is a circular stone temple, broken and decrepit but for the platforms around its inside, holding several black and gold objects. They decide to head there. As they walk, Yang chatter on and on, making Blake a bit annoyed. Yang also gets annoyed, since Blake doesn't contribute to the conversation and just stay quiet.

Yang: "Hello! Blake! Are you listening!?"

Her loud voice ends up provoking several squirrel chimpanzee monsters nearby, screaming and squealing at the two girls. They ended up having to flee as quickly as they can, turning enough corners to trick them and leave their sight. They managed to reach the temple, breathing heavily, all while the squirrel chimps rampage through the rest of the forest, completely ignoring them.

Yang: "Well... at least we made it, right?"

Furious, Blake doesn't yell at her. But instead, gives Yang the cold shoulder as they approach the temple. Noticing this, Yang speak up loudly.