Fake Ghost 👻 - Part 1

Krish was all set to scare the hell out of rishita.

Just like in the show krish managed to bring rishita out of room.

Rishita was roaming in the hawali when she listen the sound of music coming from the hall area.

She start going toward the hall.

Krish was all set, he was dancing in mere dolna song like a ghost.

"K... kon hai waha" he listen rishita's sound from a little afar.

"Aajao bhabhi darne" Krish think in mind and start laughing and continue dancing.

-------

After some moment Krish listen the sound of some one's slippers but didn't saw her as his face is covered with hair's.

She roam around to see the person's face but didn't utter any word in fear.

Krish turn toward her screaming like a ghost exactly just like in the show and she became hell scared and scream aloud in fear "ahhhhhh" and fall on floor. She start moving back in fear while scream loudly with closed eyes.

"Please please please chordo mujhe...  Mujhe kuch mat karna maine kuch nahi kiya please" she murmur in fear.

Krish himself get shocked seen the person and get rooted in his place.

"Kon hai waha" someone enter inside the hall to see Krish standing there.

She went and saw his face, first she get scared then she recognised him and get angry

"Yeh kya huliya banaya hai ha kar kya raha hai tu"

"Kya horaha hai yaha" Gautam asked entering hall area.

They look at Gautam.

"Pata nai goumbi dekho yeh Krish yaha ladki bankar khara hai"

"Krish kya hai yeh aur rishita chillai keu tu"

"Ha rishita tum chillai keu thi" Dev asked in concerns cupping her face.

"Mai kaha chillai mai nahi chillai"

"Par hamne aawaj suni thi" Gautam said

"Maine vi suni thi" rishita said.

Just then shiva reach there being happy that they get successful scaring rishita but get shocked seen rishita perfectly fine and saying that she also had listened the sound.

Shiva angrily look at Krish who was looking at a dark corner shockingly. Shiva follow his gaze and get shocked to the core seen her crying bitterly covering her face with Palms while sitting in all curled up position and shivering badly because of fear.

He himself rooted on his place seen her condition.

"Krish kya hua hai, kon chillaya tha ?" Dev asked

Krish slowly raised his hand and point toward the direction, they all look at the direction and saw someone there and get shocked recognising her and seeing her condition.

Shiva come out of shock and run toward her.

------
Aab socho

Who is she ?

Krish ke saath kya hoga abb ?

Shiva ke saath kya hoga ?

Shiva aur Krish regret karenge ?

Rishita kya karegi jab usse pata chalega that they were trying to scare her ?

Socho socho.

----------
And sorry kal koi update nahi diya, I was very busy avi just thodi free hue hu kuch likha nahi hai aur yeh draft me kabse para hua tha to socha yahi post kardeti hun.  

Agar time mila to iska update raat tak dedungi nahi to kal pakka.

Baki stories ki update aaj nahi aapayengi sorry.

Bye, Take care,  See you soon.