25 ⏤ expensive girlfriend.

25.

IS it too late now to say sorry? Jisoo's heels clicked on the ground in a hurry, running after his brother. He hates seeing her or even hearing her voice. Jungkook hated Jisoo, or that's what the woman assumed.

"Please, Jungkook, hear my plea." Jisoo catches the fabric of his torso's long sleeve. She won't go to the university lot if the situation doesn't require it. Jisoo needs to apologize to his youngest brother for hurting him once more.

The male grimaces at the touch of his sister. "No!" He growled, pulling his arm away from Jisoo. "Don't come near me!"

If Jisoo still pushes the argument, Jungkook doesn't know what he'll do to her. He has so much to finish and do. His mind is in disarray. The thoughts about the funeral and the pain it carries, the unpaid fees for college, the lessons to learn with the tasks to finish, and the futile attempts to get a job stormed his mind and heart. He couldn't make time for himself with the burden he carried.

"I had to accept it. Jungkook, I crawled to my knees just to be acknow⏤" Jisoo's reason is cut off by the harsh yell Jungkook let out. Her expression is surprised and frightened, she takes a step backward, and her hands are ready to shield herself.

"Enough!" Jungkook's lashes are wet on the ends. His hands are in a fist, red with the tight hold. The affiliation that she's a blood relative stops him from inflicting damage. "You're a traitor! Don't come here wanting forgiveness when you're a fucking liar!"

The assortment of emotions drowns him. Pain, grief, regret, rage, and denial eat him alive. "You choose him more than me!"

Jungkook hurriedly turns his back and walks faster. Jisoo is frozen in her spot, trembling now. She covers her face as the pathetic tears flow heavily, and neither of her hands can stop its rain. His brother is so sensitive, but she can't invalidate his emotions. Though, there was a choice, and it was only to leave.

Slamming his bag to the couch in repeated blows with his rage burning his mind to ashes, he wants the pain to go and turn him numb. His textbooks, notes, and other materials fly everywhere. Jungkook covers his eyes with his palms, crying and shaking with utmost frustration. Will the misery end if he accepts everything?

"No." It will not. It never will. No one can decide when it will end. It's a loop he cannot escape from. His heart contorts violently, pulsating in anger he can not extinguish. "Please make it stop."

Even if he begs, it continues to scorch everything he holds dear. Could there be a solution? Alcohol. It always made him satisfied to a short extent before. Jungkook would take that proposition to get rid of the emotions scarring him.