Jaune: "Come on, come on! Stupid...!"

As he gives up trying to pull it out, he looks down and sees Weiss, giving an embarrassed wave. Weiss simply heads back in the direction she came from and Jaune groans in dejection. Weiss walks pass Ruby and then pulls on her hood.

Weiss: "By no means does this make us friends."

Ruby became overjoyed, arms raised in the air. 

Ruby: "You came back!"

Jaune: "Wait! Come back! Who's going to get me down from here?!"

Pyrrha: "Jaune?"

Juane looks down to see Pyrrha.

Pyrrha: "Do you... have any spots left on your team?"

Jaune: "Very funny..."

________________________________________________________________________________

Y/N walks around the Emerald Forest, looking for the temple and find the things instructed by Ozpin's note.

Y/N: ("I would have found them by now if I wasn't sent so far away, Ozpin.")

He exhales before looks around the area while walking before noticing the presence behind him. He glances around to see a small group of Creep fledglings. 

Y/N: ("What!? But Ozpin said-")

One of the young Grimm attack him but, Y/N managed to dodge out of the way, quickly taking out his dual pistols. 

Y/N: "Damnit. I'll complain to him later. Once I make it out of here alive."

As he said this, Y/N glare at the Grimm as they growl at him before charging towards him.

________________________________________________________________________________

Meanwhile, Weiss trudging through the forest, with Ruby behind her.

Ruby: "What's the hurry?"

Weiss: "If I am to lead our team to victory and complete my mission, I don't want you slowing me down. I swear, if I get a bad grade because of your-"

A smiling Ruby suddenly appears next to her with rose petals around Ruby.

Weiss: "What the...?"

Ruby: "I'm not slow, see? You don't have to worry about me!"

Weiss: "When did...?"

Ruby: "Weiss, just because I don't exactly know how to deal with people doesn't mean I don't know how to deal with."

She puts her arm around a skeptical Weiss' shoulders.

Ruby: "You're about to see a whole different side of me today, Weiss, and after it's all over, you're going to be like, 'Wow! That Ruby girl is really, really cool... and I wanna be her friend'!"

Ruby disappears in a shower of rose petals, which Weiss waves away from her face just as she hears crackling and rustling in the bushes around her.

Weiss: "You may be fast, but you still excel at wasting time!"

There was no respond from Ruby.

Weiss: "Ruby?"

She then hears a deep growl and movements from the bushes. She turns around until she spots a large wolf emerging from the bush, approaching her. 

________________________________________________________________________________

Somewhere in the Emerald Forest, Yang is walking and looking around, shoving bushes and lower branches out of her way as she does.