Everyone had a serious look on their faces as Lincoln went on.

"You're not my family anymore. You're not my mother, you're not my father, and none of you are my sisters anymore. I'm done with you. I'm done loving you people. It's over," Lincoln stated before walking away.

Lori, Leni, Luna, and Luan grew sorrowful expressions while the rest looked confused.

"Lincoln?" Leni spoke while reaching out.

"Did he just call Mom by her first name?" Luna asked.

"Lincoln, you're being overdramatic," Lynn Sr. said, rolling his eyes.

"Dad, I don't think he's overreacting. I think he's serious," Luan said.

Lincoln ignored them as he walked straight to the men's room. He was gonna lock himself in and call the police.

"Lincoln! Lincoln Loud! Don't you dare walk away from us!" Lynn Sr. ordered.

Lori ran in front of her father, "Dad, stop!" Then she turned toward her brother, "Lincoln, wait! Let's-let's just talk about this!"

Lincoln was only ten feet away from the men's locker room.

Lynn ran to Lincoln and grabbed his shoulder, "Yo, Stinkin! Quit being a baby and just put on the—"

Lincoln grabbed Lynn hard by the shirt and slammed her against the wall. Everyone gasped in fright with their eyes as big as dish plates, and their pupils shrank.

"DON'T TOUCH ME!!" Lincoln roared.

Lynn's eyes were wide open, and she shivered in fear, not expecting that from her little brother. His eyes burned red with murder and rage.

He spoke with pure venom in his voice, "Don't. Touch. Me."

He swung the door open and slammed it behind him, locking himself in. He heard only for a brief moment of Lynn sobbing outside before one or two of his sister comforted her. His father was banging on the door, demanding Lincoln to open the door. Lincoln raced to the back of the locker room to the farthest room. The showers. He hid himself in a shower stall. He ensured there was no other way inside, no other door, before pulling out his phone. He dialed the three emergency numbers. This was it. The moment of truth. His heart was racing, and he took several deep breaths.

"911, what is your emergency?" a female operator asked.

"Hello, my name is Lincoln Loud. I need the police. My family locked me out of my house. I was forced to sleep outside like an animal because they thought I was bad luck. Now they won't let me back in unless I wear some creepy squirrel costume. They're-they're crazy and not making any sense," Lincoln explained unsteadily, trying not to panic.

"They locked you outside your house?" she asked.

"Yes. They wouldn't let me back inside. I had to sleep on a pile of leaves in the backyard."

"How old are you, honey?" the female operator questioned.

"I'm eleven. Right now, my family is trying to get me where I am. I locked myself in the boy's locker room. My dad is trying to kick the door down. I need help! Please!" Lincoln pleaded.

"Alright, stay calm. Where are you?" the female operator asked.

"I'm at the Royal Woods Park for the little league softball games," Lincoln answered.

"Stay on the line with me, Lincoln. Do not hang up," after a few moments, she returned, "I got police heading there now. Stay on the line with me and stay out of sight, understand?"