After a brief pause, I moved on to the next step of my skincare routine, reaching for the Fenty Beauty Hydrating Mist. That's how it went on for a couple more minutes, Just me explaining and doing my routine. After I finished putting on the sunscreen and explaining what the sunscreen does I set it back down and began wrapping up the video.

"Now that I've completed my skincare routine, I'm feeling ready for the day ahead." I said, smiling into the camera "Thank y'all so much for watching this video, I hope y'all enjoyed it. I appreciate all of your love and support. It means the world to me. Don't forget to like, comment, and subscribe for more beauty content."

With a final wave, I turned off the camera, ending the skincare routine video for Vogue.

"Whatchu gotta do now?" Ja walked into the bathroom, catching me off guard.

"I have to download the video on my MacBook then send it to Vogue." I replied "I look pretty?"

"You look beautiful." He wrapped his arms around my waist pecking my lips "I wanna fuck."

"Boy." I bursted out laughing "Our daughter is literally right in the room."

"She not in the room. She outside with my mama."

"They're here? Yay!" I ran out of the room and went to the living room and there was Jamie and Teniya playing with Namiko "Niyaaaaaa."

Niya looked up and her face lit up. She quickly got up and rushed over to me "Semaijahhhh. It feels like I haven't seen you in forever."

"Y'all just saw each other yesterday." Ja mugged both me and Teniya.

"Who pissed in his cereal?" Jamie asked.

"Ion know." I chuckled.

"The shirts are so cute." Niya looked at Namiko who was trying to touch Jamie's shirt.

Namiko's half birthday is coming up and before we have her party we decided to take a trip to Disney World with just us, Ja's parents and Niya. We even got shirts made, The way we're going crazy for her half birthday I just know a lot of money is about to be spent when it's her first birthday.

"The party shirts are cute too. The girl sent back how the shirts are going to look and I love it. I already have an idea on how her first birthday party should be. We're going all out for Nami." I smiled.

"How you want it decorated?" Ja asked standing behind me wrapping his arms around me.

"I want it like Moana themed. I want island decorations there and everything and I want the drinks named after her like Miko Colada. I already know who I want to decorate the party."

______

"Girl stay still." I chuckled gently holding Namiko's face in my hands, trying to keep her still as I applied sunscreen but she kept moving around laughing. After a few more failed attempts, I finally managed to apply the sunscreen on her face "There. Now you're ready to get out of the car." I took Namiko out of her chair and she wrapped her arms around my neck laying her head on my shoulder.

"We're going to universal studio's tomorrow right? I want to ride the mummy ride so bad."

"I thought they shut that shit down." Tee stated.