Chapter 2 - Trip to Japan

Depuis le début

-Your dress

I was checking myself in the mirror when the main doer bell ring. I went and opened the door. Only to see a tall buff man. He removed his mask.

And god I wanna cry he is so freaking handsome why didn't Oppa tell me that he is sending someone so handsome.

I don't know since how long I am staring at him.

Jungkook Pov

I finally reached Jin Hyung's sister's apartment I rang the bell and a girl in her early 20s opened the door.

She was looking so pretty and cute. She did some light makeup too.

I was staring at her and she was staring at me.

So I broke the eye contact but still she was staring is she pabo? I thought to myself and cleared my throat.

I waved my hand in front of her face. But no reaction. She is dead? Oh god no please.

I shook her by her shoulders to which she flinched.

Jungkook - May I come in?

I awkwardly asked. To which she nervously smiled and moved away. I entered in the living room which was very neat and had very calm vibes.

She closed the door and went to the kitchen directly and brought a glass of water for me. I drank the water she took the glass and placed it on the tray which was on the tea table.

Yn - um so myself Kim Yn.

She said awkwardly chuckling. She is so cute god.

Jungkook - Ah myself Jeon Jungkook.

I said to which she nodded and smiled cutely.

Yn - So Jungkook-shi should I give you house tour?

I nodded she told me to follow her.

Yn - So as you see this is the living room with an open kitchen.