Prologue

ɪ wandered in my thoughts, searching for what could await me in the nearest minutes…
ɪ never thought I would reach this day,.. this minute,.. this moment…
All what I thought about… was death…
  But nevertheless, here I am, standing between  heaven and hell, waiting for the surprises that life hid them for me in its deepest, narrowest corners….To pop them up, without any hesitation, careless about the circumstances.. the dramatic ones…. To blow them up as a storm_ angry and frustrated in any second, at any moment..

I was chased by my worst enemies all along my last years.. Before I got into the middle of their trap, right here… surrounded by the beasts.. Lost, uncanny, thirsty, and exhausted… Here I was, wondering what comes next, as if reading a book clumsily, slowly, hesitating to know what awaits me in the coming lines of the following chapter…
‘ This is the middle of the storm’, I told myself silently, ‘you’re in the middle of a nightmare,  somebody will wake you up and gets you out of this fuss soon... ‘.
But I knew this won’t _and will never happen.. Ever…

I wonder who remembers me right now… who  cares about me,… who even cares if I’m still alive..
In these moments, I saw death counting down the seconds thirsty to put his hand on my lifeless-bloody body...
   Suddenly I began hearing voices, but not human voices... I heard them, they were around me... They were looking pitiless on a very wimpish lifeless and hopeless body..
   Suddenly I felt everything changing....
In these moments, I heard the wind whistling and laughing, huffing and puffing, blowing the old cracky leaves up till touching the sky,  and then throwing them roughly down on the ground, bursting a wild laugh that echoed through the width of the forest...making me feel worse...
In these moments, heavy rain washed the forest without any pause, as an angry waterfall. With the dust of the forest, it slowly washed my hope…
   All I knew that it was the end of the war, end of ME, and the beginning of my ache through my stinging thoughts…
   But something still displeased me… something still bothered me… but it wasn’t pain, wasn’t ache, wasn’t a thought..
It was…  a beam of light.. _of 𝒉𝒐𝒑𝒆.. The slightest ray was still there warming my heart…
But from where  shall it come? How on earth hope was there for me? Was it 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑜𝑓 𝑚𝑒?! 𝑊ℎ𝑜𝑚 𝑐𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑟𝑒𝑚𝑒𝑚𝑏𝑒𝑟 𝑚𝑒 𝑎𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝐼 𝑙𝑜𝑠𝑡 𝑚𝑦𝑠𝑒𝑙𝑓 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑑𝑎𝑟𝑘𝑒𝑠𝑡 𝑑𝑎𝑦𝑠 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑦𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑠 𝑝𝑎𝑠𝑡??
𝐼 𝑤𝑜𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑑 !...