¢нαρтєя 12 тнє ωє∂∂ιηg

Start from the beginning

"No we'll still visit you guys every weekend. Do not worry or get sad. Now, have a bright smile on your beautiful faces." Seonghwa says wiping his mom's tears.

"Yes hwa hyung's right. Are y'all gonna bid goodbyes being sad and emotional." Yeonjun said holding his mother's shoulder lightly.

The queens wipe their tears and smile at their children.

"Ok now let's go they might be waiting for us." Wooyoung says trying to change the topic so there wouldn't be anymore imotional breakdown amongst themselves.

"I agree. Let's go." Said one of the queens.

Tine skip

At the venue

It had been past 30 mins. The oathing session took place and now they were asked to kiss eachother. Everyone cheered for them.

San held Wooyoung by the waist and they kissed eachother for few good seconds.

Soobin and Yeonjun shared a passionate kiss.

Mingi was quite awkward but he still did it. He just touched his lips with Yunho's.

Jongho just pecked Yeosang's lips.

Beomgyu kissed Taehyun..... on the cheek but the guests were unable to notice it as he had blocked their view a bit.

Hongjoong connected his lips with Seonghwa's for a few seconds. Seonghwa didn't react to the little kiss.

After exchanging the rings.
They were officially husbands.

After the wedding

At the evening

The Amethyst princes and their parents shared a few moments. Wooyoung, Yeosang and Taehyun had tears trailing down their soft cheeks.

"After you all go from here, I'll have no one.." Kai states feeling emotional.

The princes look over at him and shared an warm group hug.

"Do not say that, we want you to come with us but someone needs to take care of the Kingdom and you're perfect for it." Seonghwa says positively.

"We'll be visiting the Kingdom evey weekend, we can spend time together." Yeonjun reassured Kai.

"Really!?" Kai asks excitedly.

"Yes." Yunho confirms.

"I love y'all a lot." Kai confessed his love for his dear brothers.

"We too love you a lot." The married princes said in unison.

Now, it was time for to princes to go.

They showed one last smile to their family and the citizen of their kingdom.

They all sat in the carriage and soon they saw the carriage cross the boundary of the Amethyst Kingdom.

"I can't believe this." Yunho says.

"Well you have to." Yeosang tells to Yunho.

"No I'm okay with marrying with anybody but him." Yunho replies in disbelief.

"Whom?" Seonghwa asks.

"Mingi." Yunho mentions being annoyed.

"Shh.. they're outside so lower your voice." Yeosang tells.

"Let him hear. He's so annoying, he behaves as if I was the who begged him to marry me." Yunho says with a pout.

"Ok ok calm down hyung." Yeonjun says giggling.