Lord Charles Andrew Howard V

Start from the beginning

Lord Charles Andrew Howard The Fifth would succeeded to the Dukedom of St Albany in 2340 when his father died, and he would be 30 years old and already married to the only woman that he would ever love and that was his second cousin, Lady Josephine Karissa Howard, and they would have three children, Lady Alexandrina Charlene Howard in 2335, Lord Charles Andrew Howard The Sixth in 2340 and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard in 2350.

Lady Alexandrina was named in honor of her maternal grandmother and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard was named for her paternal great-grandmother and Lord Charles Andrew Howard The Sixth would carry on his grandfather' s name.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard The Fifth marries his second cousin, Lady Josephine Karissa Howard, despite it goes against the wishes of their parents, but Lady Elizabeth comes to the aid of her niece and second cousin and she tells her brother" Do you know what mom would say.?"

"Let them marry each other, Lord Tony. Do you want to resurrect our mom from her resting place and do you want to resurrect our great-great-grandmother, Lady Jeanette Virginia Beaufort from her grave." Lady Elizabeth asks.

"You married our second cousin, so did our sister, Lady Sophia Dorothea, and so did Lady Samhain and so did Lady Karissa." Lady Elizabeth explains, " I married our second cousin."

"What is wrong with your brother? You have to let Lady Josephine Karissa follow her heart and marry the man that she loves. You seem to forget our little sister is Lord Charles Andrew Howard The Fifth aunt, and she is Lord Charles Andrew Howard The Fourths sister through their father, our late uncle." Lady Elizabeth states

Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann walks in and she looks at her older brother, " What, you won't let my niece marry my nephew?" Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann asks " How dare you insult my father, Lord Anthony.?"

"My father adores our mother more than your damn father and so did Lord Richard William Carey and you only have to ask our sister and brother, Lady Caroline Matilda and Lord Benjamin Lawrence Carey and you only have to ask Lord Kevin Thomas Riley The Second, because his father knew our mother before either of our fathers." Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann states.

"Lord Charles Andrew Howard the Fifth is the grandson of my father, and our children will be the great-grandchildren of both Lord Charles Andrew Charles Howard The Third and Lord Andrew Charles Howard." Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann states.

"I am not insulting my second cousin, Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann, but Lady Josephine Karissa has to provide a female heiress to retain the Marquess of Pembroke that our mother passed onto her." Lord Anthony Christopher states.

"Our family has produced more girls than boys, Lord Anthony.' Lady Karissa states.

"My father had two daughters, Your father had four daughters, our mother had five daughters, Our uncle had a daughter, our grandfather had three daughters, Lady Elizabeth has two daughters, Lady Samhain has two daughters, Lady Caroline Matilda has two daughters, Lord Albert Edward has two daughters, Lady Anastasia Christina has two daughters, Lord Benjamin Lawrence has one day, Lady Sophia Charlotte had two daughters, and I have two daughters, and so does Lady Karissa Ann, so does Lady Victoria Elizabeth, and the rest of us." Lady Karissa explains.

"It seems to me that The Howard men shoot blanks when it comes down to having sons like our dear late mother said." Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann tells her mother.

"Do you see my daughter, Lady Charlene Andrea who was born in 2320, and she has a daughter, Lady Charlotte Andrea." Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann states.

"My dear husband, Lord Albert Edward has a son with me, Lord Charles Andrew Spencer-Churchill, and yes he has my late father's name and he is only 15 years old as he was born in 2325, the same year that Lord Frederick William Howard The Fifth was born, and Lady Karissa Ann and I are discussing marrying them to each other." Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann states.