WHISPERED PROMISES

"Thank god I found you" Abhi sighed, he was panting as if he was running too. The look he is currently giving me is like i was the one hiding all this time and he was looking for me.

"Thank god, you found me? Where the hell were you? I have been looking for you for days and now you show up?" I just let it out.

"Bhoomi-"

"NO, you dont get to Bhoomi me. Where were you? Were you gone because of what happened at the temple?"

Just as soon as the words left me I could see the regret shining in Abhis eyes. It is humiliating to be paid my the girl who you almost kissed father right in front of her. But avoiding me isnt going to help that is it?

"No, bhoomi." Abhi began "I was feeling a little down, but our day at the temple gave me more good things to think about than the humilitaing ones." His lips curved into a wicked smirk.

Good things. As in me flirting with him, trying to distract him with my back less top. My cheeks turn red.

"Besides, thats not whats important right now. Are you hurt? Did Ajay do something to you?" His eyes were lined with concern.

"How do you know about that?"

"I just got in and I saw you, running from the library, with his guys behind you. Tell me Bhoomi, did he touch you?" The concern in his face melted away to toned down rage.

"What? No! He-"

"Then why did you run?"

"He was warning me that if i dont stay away from you i will get caught in the cross fire. Because of your rivalry with him. If we were involved he said that i will get hurt too."

Abhis face was set in a grave expression just for a second but then "That motherfucking son of a bitch"

"Honestly im surprised that some girl didnt show up first claiming her territory. Anyways you dont need to worry. Its not like were involved or anything. So im safe" i say hoping that itll pinch.

Just as i was about to sidestep him and walk away Abhis hands snaked around my waist and pulled me towards him and backed us to a wall.

I was trapped in the most glorious way. The brick wall pressing to my back and his wash board abs pressing to my front.

Abhi dropped his lips to my ears as he whispered "Baby we both know that you and i were involved the minute you called me Mr. wide shoulders."

"Wha- " I began just as his lips dropped to my neck, grazing there softly his lips barely touching my skin but close enough to drive me crazy.

"Abhi..." I whimpered as my hands cluthed the fabric of his denim jacket. The black tshirt he wore underneath did nothing to permit the heat from his body flowing to mine. I felt like i was going to explode. Abhi placed soft butterfly kisses around my clavicle and moved up to my cheek. He placed a long kiss on my soft cheeks and came upto meet my half closed eyes.

"Bhoomi, I-" He began, his hands rubbing smooth circles on my waist. But just as quickly his head whipped to his left. A number of fast footsteps were moving our way.

In the midst of our high tension atmosphere i had forgotten the situation we were currently in. Ajays minions were still after me.

"They are still looking for you? I thought you said you denied our involvement" Abhi said.

"I did."

"They why are they still looking for you?"

"Because he held my hand with force and suggested that if i needed a sugar daddy i should call him and not you"