"I can't," Percy whispered, and sighed at the spot his father stood before.

"Hey, Perce."

Percy gave a sad smile to Apollo.

"Hey. Come on, let's walk."

They held hands as they walked toward the forest. Percy remembered some stuff, but looking at Apollo, it all flashed away.

"I love you," Percy blurted out suddenly. He blushed and looked away.

"Good, because I love you too," Apollo said cheekily.

Percy looked at him in shock. Apollo shrugged and smiled genuinely at him. Percy returned it, finding it easy to smile for once. Staring into each other's eyes, they began to lean in. Their lips met, and they began kissing each other softly.

They broke apart with smiles on their faces.

"That was fun," Percy said, causing them both to laugh.

Apollo hugged him and they made their way to the infirmary. That night, Percy didn't have nightmares.

■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■

The next morning, the seven was called to Olympus to discuss the prophecy and what it means.

"I already told them," Poseidon said, annoyed at Zeus' lack of acceptance.

"I know, Zeus is annoying like that," Percy said, causing the sky to rumble.

"Shut up! I would've said worse," Poseidon growled, yelling at the sky.

After everybody was prepared, they flashed into Olympus.

"Okay, as you all know, Rachel Dare gave us a new prophecy, predicting the rise of Gaea and the destruction of Earth," Zeus began.

Everybody nodded to Zeus' words.

"Poseidon already told you what the prophecy means, and so you know that it's our fight and not yours to fight. You don't want to, anyway. What the prophecy leads to is basically that, too. There's your answer. We'll train harder, find A-Annabeth, stop Gaea. If we fail, we fight to death," Percy said, earning nods from the Olympians.

After some more stupid discussion, it was decided that they would listen to Percy. When they were flashed back to camp, Percy stopped them.

"Guys, us fighting is a part of Gaea's plan. So either get over it, or the world ends because you held a grudge against your friends. Your choice."

With that, Percy walked back to the infirmary for a check-up and Will rushed over, checking everything.

The gods and goddesses of Olympus were fighting. Guessing who said what wasn't hard.

"WE SHOULD HAVE A WAR!"

"NO, YOU IDIOT, WE DON'T WANT EARTH TO GET DESTROYED! DO YOU WANT DESTRUCTION?!"

"YEAH, ALL OF MY SHIPS AND MONEY'S ON THE PEOPLE IN IT!"

"I'M AWESOME!"

"SHUT UP!"

Everybody fell silent and looked at Poseidon.

"There is gonna be a war, there are gonna be deaths, Gaea is gonna rise. Once you all get that through your thick heads, IM me and I'll come. For now, I have a son to help."

They all gaped at his maturity. Poseidon flashed away, finding Percy leaving the infirmary.

"Percy," Poseidon called out.