Loving Justin Bieber chap 8

Magsimula sa umpisa

Justin: what do you want to drink?

Alicia: Fruit shoot

Justin: -laughs-

Alicia: Hey! What's so funny about that?

Justin: your so childish

Alicia: at least I'm not boring -sticks out tongue-

Justin: Yeah yeah -laughs-

END OF THE DATE ON THE DOORSTEP OF ALICIAS HOUSE

Alicia: Thanks for tonight Justin, I had fun

Justin: S'alright -smiles- so I'll text you tomorrow or something

Alicia: Okay -smiles-

Justin: Dont ignore me this time

Alicia: -blushes- sorry! I'll reply straight away, I pinky promise!

Justin: Im joking! -laughs-

Alicia- Oh! -laughs too-

Justin: See ya Alicia

Alicia: Bye Justin.

He then leaned in for a hug but his lips brushed mine and a shiver went through my body. In a good way. As he pulled away I crashed my lips on his. After a few seconds I pulled away with a big smile on my face and the same on his. We heard some clicks and turned around. Oh no. Paparazzi.

Justin: Cant they just leave me alone.

Alicia: Um Justin?

Justin: What?

Alicia: Did you tell the paparazzi...

Justin: Tell them what?

He obviously hadn't. It's not that I'm desperate for him to tell them that, it's just he said he would and he's already forgotten.

Alicia: Doesnt matter

Justin: Tell me!

Alicia: No it doesn't matter! Bye justin!

I gave him a quick kiss on the cheek -CLICK- the paparazzi will have got a picture of that too. I quickly shut my door leaving Justin on the doorstep. I stayed behind the door until I heard him sigh and walk to his car and then the roar of the engine. I sighed with relief. Then there was a knock on the door. I sighed again and opened the door. It was a man dressed in black with a camera. He looked quite old with frown lines on his face.

Alicia: Erm, do I know you?

Man: I work for Star magazine, my names Jonathon. Could I ask you a few questions?

I was kinda shocked but agreed and let him in.

Jonathon: So what's your name?

Alicia: Um Alicia

Jonathon: How did you meet Justin?

Alicia: At one of his concerts and then he asked me to go to a party with him afterwards.

Jonathon: And is this you in these pictures?

He pulled out five pictures. The first one was me on stage with his arm around me and we were looking into each others eyes at his concert when we first met and the second was at the party after the concert slow dancing to 'U smile' that picture bought a smile to my face. The third was when we had the lazy day when I let him into my house then him leaving mine the next morning which didn't look exactly innocent. The last one was us heavily making out on the boat which didn't really help. Man the paparazzi really know how to turn something innocent into something the total opposite. I cleared my throat.

Alicia: Erm yes there all me. Can you please leave?

Jonathon looked shocked at my sudden rudeness. Well who was he to come in to my home and ask me about my private life?!

Jonathan: Oh o-ok, by the way look for your face in the next issue of Star magazine.

He said before leaving quickly. I groaned loudly after he left. What have I done?!

I pulled out my phone and text Justin

Text convo:

Alicia: Justin, Ive done something wrong :/

Justin: What is it?x

Alicia: After u left someone from Star magazine came round and started asking all these questions bout us and I didn't no but now he's going to put it in the next magazine :/ I'm sooo sorry justin x

Justin: Its fine lici! I'll tell the press we're dating before the next issue comes out x

Alicia. We're dating...?x

There was no reply. I think he enjoys confusing me and playing with my feelings. But the question is, do I like him? As in like-like him? :/

AUTHORS NOTE

I personally thought this chapter was boring and short, sorry if it was! Anyways I have a plan for this story and it is NOT what you'll expect trust me :D:D!

Anyways vote+comment? To those who have commet previously or voted, thanking you!