Ashiwarya:(With the same expression)"Do you also love Adi?"

Arohi looked at the lady in front of her then her eyes diverted towards Aditya who was behind his mother. He blinked his eyes in assurance. The promise they made to always stand together and fight for their love came in her mind. Arohi eyes moved back to Ashiwarya.

Ashiwarya:"Say beta. Do you love my son?"

Arohi:(same firmness that Aditya held in his voice)"I do aunty."

Ashiwarya kept the same face for few mins before she turned to Rohit who was also looking at her.

Ashiwarya:"Rohit... Order some sweets. Our kids have given us an excellent news"(She said with a bright smile while Rohit chuckled at her act and nodded)

Everyone let out the breath they were holding for so long as Ashiwarya turned to Arohi with a soft smile who still was looking at her shock trying to comprehend what happened just now.

Ashiwarya:"Oh baccha smile. And officially welcome to our family"

Arohi busted into tears as a warm smile came upon her face as she hugged Ashiwarya tightly burying her self in the warmth of the mother. Ashiwarya smiled as she stroke aru's hair while other laughed in excitement.

Neha:(coming over to Arohi)"Oh My God DIIII I am soooooo happppyyyyy... Finaly my idiotic brother did one thing right. Maa leave diii I want to hug herr"(She said pulling Arohi in a hug while others laughed)

Suhana:(side hugging Aditya )"Nehu.. It's not Di anymore. It's Bhabhi now.."

Arohi blushed while Neha nodded in excitement and Aditya nudged Suhana to keep quite who just teased him in return.

Aditya:(turning to his mother)"So this was all a prank?"

Ashiwarya:"Nope just a plan to make you confess your feeling"

Tanvi:"Omg Aunty you scared the heck out of us. But at the same time it was epic. you should have recorded it for later"

Aditya:"But how did you know? "

Ashiwarya:(glaring at her son)"How did i know? The question should be how did i not know this until now. you said yourself na you would share feeling with us always. Do you really think we would refuse such an amazing girl adi? You could have told us"

Rohit:"That is true Adi"

Aditya:"maa.. papa.. I wanted to really but things weren't as normal in our story. I'll tell you both later."

Arohi:"It's my fault aunty. I am sorry.. hee."

Ashiwarya:"Okay now i will actually get angry"(glaring at Arohi)

Arohi:"I am sorry did i say something?"(she asked confused of her actions)

Ashiwarya:"Yes very wrong! Rohit see na she is still calling me Aunty."(She pouted)

Rohit:(laughed)"Arohi beta.. If you don't want to be on the bad side of your mother in law then i suggest start calling her Maa and me Papa"

Arohi:(overwhelmed with the emotions)"Maa?"

Ashiwarya:(beamed in happiness)"That's more like my daughter. Okay now tell me your story? How did it happen. Common "

Aditya:(laughed)"Maa calm down.. "

Ashiwarya:"Oh you shut it. Aru baccha you tell me"

Neha:"Me too bhabhi.. I want to know as well"

Aditya smiled in amusement at his over excited family but at the same time was extremely happy. His family had wholeheartedly accepted Arohi. Though he knew this would happen, still his heart felt at peace seeing them bond with each other. Now that his family was on their side, He knew they would have tremendous support when time comes to tell Arohi's family.