" You know what, I'll pay you. Just let me leave now. " He said and I gave him a side eye.

In which language did I say that he didn't understand it earlier?

" Why this sudden change of thoughts? " I asked him curiously.

" Just take the money and get lost. " This statement angered me like anything.

" Excuse me, Watch your tone " Sahil said him while throwing a glare.

This worked like fuel to my anger. No one needs to take stand for me. I can do that by myself.

" You don't need to take a stand for me, Sahil. I capable enough to do that " I snapped at him first. He didn't take the step he was about to after hearing my words.

" And you, Randeep Whatsoever Chadda. I am not snatching the money but I owe it from you. We both know who is wrong here and if you still think it's my fault, let the police do thier job, Yeah? Let's file a case and waste both our time. I didn't do that because yours doesn't look like it's precious but mine is. So you either talk here respectfully or you talk in the police station. I'm sure you wouldn't like the latter one. " And I snapped at him next.

" No, don't take this to the cops. " He said coming back in his limits.

" Oh someone's afraid now? Where was this attitude when you threatened me thinking of a random girl who'll get scared by it and could not take the matter to the police. You're wrong though. If I wanted to, I would have. All this while the least I was doing was being respectful to someone like you, but looks like I have to throw your attitude at you. So with very much respect, get lost " I said and went towards my scooty trying to make it start. I glanced at the guy's face which showed no regrets but looked like he got caught.

Randeep-you don't know me-Chadda.

I'm so so doomed now. I'm definitely going to be late today on my first day if this goddamn vehicle doesn't start. Thanks to Kirti's advice of going early because I attract trouble like some mosquito, I still have 15 minutes in my hand.

" I'm already so freaking late " I muttered under my breath while I noticed Sahil parking my scooty at the side of the road. Yeah he just wants to clear the traffic. Social worker we are.

I saw Sahil going towards the Randeep guy later and saying something to him. I was least interested in hearing it. But just when he completed, Randeep came towards me and told me.

" I'm sorry. It was my fault. I shouldn't have caused this scene for nothing. Here is the money " he apologized.

Why do I always meet such people? I'm sure he just thought that she is a girl so I can fool her and take money from her for the damage I did. It's easy to fool women. Bullshit.

" I don't want it, Thanks a lot for wasting my time though" I said sarcastically.

" Please take it, I insist. I made the mistake so I'm paying for it " why this sudden character development? And how?

I took the money, because obviously, it's his fault. I'm not any goddess sitting here with money growing in a tree. I had to work hard for it, so I know it's value.

But I have this one question, how does this Sahil, god's angel, manages to sort everything out? What did he even say to him?

Randeep Chaddha went back towards his car and I was still searching for a way to reach there. I can take any public transport but what about my scooty then? I'm not going to abandon it at any cost. I don't love it or something but ofcourse I paid for it. But that damn thing isn't starting now.