Night Terrors

(Please Note: Two Things! One: There is a Majorly Weird Scene,In This Chapter,But,It will reveal Something,That,Hopefully,You Guys don't Already Know. And,Please,Understand This,Louis and Scooby are not Gay,If Anyone is Wondering,Just Really Weird,And,My Plan is not for Them to get Together,Just So You Guys Know. Two: After This Episode,I will come Out with Two Polls,That,You can put your Answer,In the Comments. So,Please Choose,So,I can Determine,What I should do Next)

Scooby: Previously on Mystery Incorporated

As one of the Crystal Cove Yearbooks fell Out of the Backpack,Onto the Ground.

"This is One of the Old Crystal Cove Yearbooks," Daphne notified as She picked It Up,And,Handed It to Velma.

"Hey, Look,There is a Page Marked," Fred announced as Him,Shaggy,Scooby,and Louis Walked and Rolled Out of the Van,And,Stood and Sat Behind Daphne and Velma,Looking at the Yearbook.

"It's Them, The Kids,Who Disappeared," Daphne announced.

"Crystal Cove High's Mystery Solvers Club,Mystery Incorporated," Velma read.

"Like,These Kids were,Just like Us," Shaggy stated,as He pointed to the Picture of Them.

As He opened the Doors to the Back of the Mystery Machine,Revealing Something to be There.

As They All Gasped,In Response.

"Darrow University Library,Darrow Family Archives," Daphne read,Reading the Words on the Box.

"Wow,This looks like the Entire History of Crystal Cove," Fred announced as Him,Shaggy,Daphne and Velma looked into it.

"The Darrow Family,Who Disappeared,Along with Their Mansion,Nearly 75 years ago,Without a Trace," Velma continued as She pointed to a Picture of the Darrow Family,With a Little White Stick.

Suddenly.

The Ground began to Shake and the Floor began to Crack,Around Them.

"Daddy,Mommy, What's going on?" Danny asked,With Worry in his Voice.

The Parents were Silent.

They didn't Know,What to Say.

The Whole Darrow Family Screamed as Their House sank,Into the Ground,Never to be seen,Again.

"Hey, You Coming? You're Missing a Lot of Fun,What is That?" Louis offered,Rolling towards Her,Before Asking,Velma,What She was Holding as He looked,Over her Shoulder.

"I think,It's from Mr. E,Don't Give Up Hope,This has All Happened Before, What's Happened Before? Velma read,Questioning,What He Said,In Confusion.

"Velma,Is It True? Is It,Really You?" Louis questioned,In a Sad and Innocent Tone.

A Tear came down his Cheek,as He looked at Her.

Velma knelt Down on One Knee,as She came to face Him.

"Yes,It is,It's me," Velma murmured.

He didn't Know,What to Say.

He,Just,Quickly,Hugged Her to Him.

"I missed You,So Much,I tried Contacting," Louis cried as He hugged her.

"I know,I know,I missed You,Too,Gosh,I did," Velma responded,While,They Hugged.

When They let Go,Velma saw Tears coming Down His Cheek.

She wiped the Tears off His Cheeks.

"And,I promise,To Explain," Velma warned.

"Sounds fair," Louis replied as He wiped his Tears,And,Sniffled,Starting to feel Better.