Night on Haunted Mountain

Fred: Previously on Mystery Incorporated

Hot Dog Water walked into the House and locked it.

Before She could turn on a Light.

"Hello,Hot Dog Water," Mr. E announced as He turned on the Lamp,For Her.

Revealing,Him sitting on her Recliner.

"Mr. E,I," Marcie tried to explain.

"Don't go making Friends,Hot Dog Water,I put you in there,as my Eyes and Ears,You do as I say,Besides,If you cannot turn her,Go to Plan B," Mr. E insisted.

Well,Um,Marcie,Remember? How I brought,You in,To take Daphne's Place?" Velma asked,trying to Explain it,without hurting Her.

"Now,that,Daphne's Back,I,We," Velma continued.

"I fought for You to stay,but,Well,It's always been the Five of Us," Velma tried to Explain.

"A Team without Hot Dog Water,That was,Wrong Move Number Two,Don't Forget,Velma,I have a Replacement,If,You,Don't turn Out,I have Another,Of your Pathetic Team to Use,You Know What,I'll make this Simple for You,Maybe,I misjudged you,Velma,Maybe,You don't want to save your Friends,Maybe,You don't want to Save Crystal Cove,Maybe,You..." Mr. E eludicated,Before He got cut Off.

She was Done,Hearing Him.

She,Immediately,Hung Up.

She put her Phone away.

"Because of that," Young Brad pointed out pointing to a Hill of Bones with a Chest on top.

"The Planispheric Disc," Pericles whispered.

Louis,Suddenly,Got Pictures of Strange Things,He saw a Large Abandoned Church,And,A Weird Circular Disc.

The Circular Disc,When,He touched It,In his Mind.

It was,Like,He wanted It,Badly,Really,Badly.

"I don't understand,there are Six Pieces,Where are the other Five?" Pericles wondered from in the Box.

Fred went to the Night Stand,That was,Against the Wall,as He moved It.

When He moved It,A Strange Puzzle Piece fell Out.

Fred pushed It,Against the Door,Blocking Danny's Way In.

"Hey,guys,Look,Over There," Louis notified,Pointing to the Puzzle Piece,On the Floor.

"Good Eye,Louis," Scooby complemented,Winking at Him.

"It's,Like,Some Sort of Puzzle Piece," Velma stated,Picking It up,In her Hands.

"Amber Boxes,Bingo," Velma announced.

Velma and Marcie ran to the Box.

They opened it.

"Is that it? What Mr. E was looking for?" Marcie asked.

"Uh,Huh,The Third Piece of the Planispheric Disc,We found it," Velma agreed as she took the Piece out,announcing it,and putting it up to her Flashlight.

"Why did You come to Crystal Cove? Mr. Shepherd," Velma questioned,In Curiosity.

"It was the Cheese," Mr. Shepherd mentioned.

"Huh," The Gang responded in Unison,with a Weirded Out Tone.

"The Cheese told Me to come Here," Gene informed as He walked into his Truck.