The Hodag of Horror

Shaggy: Previously on Mystery Incorporated

The Old Mystery Incorporated looked through the Caves,with Lanterns.

"The Planispheric Disc," Pericles whispered with Interest.

"I don't understand,there are Six Pieces,Where are the other Five?" Pericles wondered from in the Box.

Velma grabbed it and opened it.

It was Blue Prints of the Planispheric Disc.

"Maybe,they're underneath," Judy guessed as she grabbed the Piece making a Button lift causing a Booby Trap.

The Cave began to rumble as the Mouths of the Statues spilled out Water.

"The Curse of the Haunted Treasure, an Ancient Fortune left behind by the Conquistadors that first settled this Area,Legend has it, that, It is buried, Somewhere deep beneath us," Ed Said.

Fred went to a Night stand, that, Was against the Wall, And He moved it.

When, He moved it,A Strange Puzzle Piece fell out.

"Hey,guys,look,over there," Louis notified.

"Good eye,Louis," Scooby complemented.

"It's like, Some Sort of Puzzle Piece," Velma stated picking it up.

Danny used the Fire Poker to make Holes in the Door.

"My Treasure,My Treasure," Danny shouted as he looked through the Holes.

Daphne pulled out a Second Flashlight and ventured a Few Feet from the Others.

The Beam of Light revealed a Shiny Object.

It was,Just,Lying on the Ground.

It didn't look like,It had Been There Long.

She picked It up,In Curiosity.

 She held It,In Her Hands as She took a Look at It.

"Hey! Fred, I found something!," Daphne shouted as She looked at The Magnifying Glass.

She examined the Magnifying Glass-Shaped Object,With Interest.

 Suddenly.

She,Accidentally,Pressed Something on the Side of the Magnifying Glass,Causing It to Open Up,Revealing Something.

There was Something Inside.

And,Inside was a Sepia-Toned Picture of a Strange Boy and Girl.

 A Little Tune started to Play as She looked at the Picture.

 Fred had heard Daphne's Call as He walked over.

"Why are we Stopping?" Pericles wondered.

"Because of that," Young Brad pointed out pointing to a Hill of Bones with a Chest on top.

"Uh,Huh,The Third Piece of the Planispheric Disc,We found it," Velma agreed as she took the Piece out,announcing it,and putting it up to her Flashlight.

Pericles broke out of the Cloak and had a Remote in his Talons.

He pressed a Button and the Stairs became a Slide.

The Gang slid into the Hole and into the Basement.

Louis managed to grab the Edge.

"I am the smartest Criminal Parrot in the World,You didn't think, I had a backup plan," He cheered as he laughed and grabbed the Piece, That was in Mid-Air.