"Guess we're picking each other up. See you tonight bittch." She slurred hanging up.

Ugh I could barely stand how could I possibly have the energy to party. I needed to get out the house again though. I haven't seen my girls in forever as well.

"Mi sono già preso cura di lui." Nicolas said on the phone coming into the room. (I already took care of him)

"Daddyyy." Luna smiled running towards him. He picked her up giving her a forehead kiss.

"Non mi interessa. Buttalo nel fiume e sbarazzati di suo fratello per me." He told the guy on the phone. (I don't care, dump him in the river and get rid of his brother for me)

"Daddy look I finally passed the level." Luna said showing him making me laugh.

"Gestiscilo ora." He finished hanging up the phone. "I told you you would." He assured setting her down. (Handle it now)

She ran out of the room as I rolled over on my stomach onto yawning into the pillow which smelt so much like Nicolas. I kept smelling the scent making me relax until I felt someone grab a hand full of my butt making me turn around seeing Nicolas.

"I do some real damage." He smirked moving my underwear seeing all the red marks on my butt and small marks and bruises on my thighs.

"It isn't funny." I sighed in defeat. He was always up and walking while I was a complete mess after. He sat on the bed with his shirt unbuttoned and turned me over coming closer to me. He kissed my lips softly and started to massage my thighs.

I relaxed onto the bed while his massages were actually working. "Thank you."

He laughed at how relaxed I look feeling my eyes get sleepy. "Tired already?"

"Hush." I said in denial. I checked the time while stretching out my arms as he went downstairs to check on Luna. I rolled onto my side feeling my eyes get even sleepier.

*

"Are you ready?" Allie asked.

"Almost I just have to put my dress on." I told her.

"Were at the gateee." Jae slurred making me laugh.

"Um I don't know where Nicolas is and I don't know how to open it. I really don't want to walk all the way down though." I sighed. I got up putting a robe on since I was half naked and went downstairs to find Nicolas.

I looked in the living room and only saw Marco and Luna asleep on the couch making me laugh. I went over to them and kissed Luna on the forehead. "Goodnight Lu." I whispered. I thumped Marco on the head and ran to the back where Nicolas office was hoping he was in there.

I looked inside seeing he was in there alone doing some papers. I walked inside with my hands behind my back seeing him eye me down. "Hm?" He asked while I walked over to his desk.

"How do you open the gate? Allie and Jae are here and I really can't walk all the way down that driveway in heels." I told him. He grabbed my waist pulling me closer making my squeal.

He hummed undoing my robe seeing my laced underwear and bare boobs. "Your going like this?" He asked making me laugh.

"No." I told him.