Nuh uh.

[3rd Person Pov]

"Bitch who the fuck do you think you are." Bakugou snapped at the men. "We could hop off earth, destroy it and live at some uncharted planet for all we care but we're choosing not to so fuck. Off." Bakugou added, exaggerating out of a burst of anger.

"We were given direct orders to bring you two in as you both are seen as a threat-"

"Fuck you."

Katsuki harshly bumped into the mans shoulder as he continued dragging him and Izuku to the backstage.

"Retards..."
He muttered out giving the men in suits glares one at a time before swiftly turning a corner to a door.

He pushed open the door which led to the back of the news station but before he could take a step out he felt himself get pulled back by Izuku's hand.

"Woah-" Bakugou exclaimed as he stumbled back into the building.

He got caged in by one of the side mens arms and got pulled away from Izuku.

"Kacchan!" Midoriya yelled as he was also restrained.

"What. The. FUCK?" Bakugou screeched as he started to aggressively struggle in the mans grip.

"Permission to inject propofol?" The man holding Katsuki asked turning over the dude who'd shown them his badge.

Katsuki and Izuku stopped struggling a bit just to be able to hear.

"Permission granted."

Both males eyes widened and their gaze turned over to the other two suited men who took syringes out of nowhere and started to make their way toward them.

"YOU LITTLE PEICES OF SHIT- GO DIE!!" Bakugou hollered out in panic as he started using his quirk to explode randomly.

Bakugou and Midoriya simultaneously stopped and looked at their shoes when they noticed the arms around them drop onto the floor with the mens bodies.

"Did they just..." Izuku slowly turned to look behind him. "...die?"

Bakugou and Midoriya gasped in horror when they saw the bodies. All five of them, dead.

"Holy fucking shit dude."

"We should probably run. Right?" Izuku asked turning to look at Bakugou.

"Yeah good idea."

"Oh my gosh." Both males jolted in shock and looked over to the same women who earlier interviewed them. Behind her was the camera crew whose mouths were open in what I can only say is shock and slight fear.

"They had heart attacks." Bakugou blankly stated before bolting out if the door grabbing Midoriyas hand in the process.

"KACCHAN SLOW THE FUCK DOWN IM LITERALLY ON THE VERGE OF TRIPPING." Izuku screamed as he tried catching up with Katsuki's pace.

"Holy shiitttt we are so deaaadddd." Katsuki mumbled to himself before adding "As dead as sir nighteye." with a grumble.

•§§•