The End of Mortis

Start from the beginning

"Anakin, are you alright?" Obi-Wan inquired, ready to get Anakin out of there.

"There has been a change of plans," Anakin replied before Force-pushing one of the speeders into the lava. His eyes had turned a sickly orange color, indicating his turn to the Dark Side, and his alliance with the Son. "Sorry."

"Anakin, what are you doing?" Obi-Wan yelled.

"You do not understand what I will have to do to end the Clone Wars, and you will try to stop me."

Before Obi-Wan could reply, the Son swooped down like a bat, sending crimson lightning into the form of Obi-Wan, shocking him until he fell to the floor in pain.

"Anakin, why?" Obi-Wan questioned, wanting to know what caused his former apprentice to fall.

"I'm sorry, but I have seen that it is the Jedi who will stand in the way of peace." Anakin hopped onto the speeder Obi-Wan used to come to the Well in the first place and flew out, leaving Obi-Wan behind. The Son turned to Obi-Wan, a smug smile laminating his face.

"He's mine now," he laughed, before turning into his beastly form and flying out of the Well as well, leaving Obi-Wan trapped there, alone. He booted up his wrist-comm, calling Ahsoka, who was back at the ship.

"Ahsoka, listen to me. You need to make sure Anakin can't fix the ship!"

"What? But Master, I just got done fixing it myself, at least enough to get off this rock," Ahsoka replied.

"Anakin has joined with the Son, we need to make sure they can't leave!" That caused Ahsoka's heart to drop into her stomach, as she looked for the closest thing that would disable the ship and not be repairable. She decided to do something similar to what she had done for (Y/N)'s ship and removed the ship's power core. Just in time, too, as she could hear the sound of Anakin arriving by speeder. She hid in the ship's rafters, waiting for Anakin to pass underneath her. As soon as he did, Ahsoka dropped down silently and ran to steal the speeder Anakin had arrived in. She placed the power core into her pocket and took off for Obi-Wan's location, hearing Anakin scream her name behind her. However, before he could get a chance to pursue, he was interrupted.

"Skywalker!" (Y/N) yelled, his lightsaber already activated in his hands. "Time to die, Skywalker!" (Y/N) used the Force to levitate somewhat, crimson bolts of thunder sparking from his elevated feet into the soil below. He stuck his hands out to either side of himself, crimson lightning shooting into the skies above. It coalesced into a storm cloud streaking across the skies of Mortis before coming to a stop above Anakin and the ship. Massive bolts of crimson screamed through the sky before striking at Anakin, who was forced to run in a zig-zag pattern just to avoid them. Seeing that this wasn't working, (Y/N) switched over to using convection in much the same way as he had before, using it like rocket boots under his feet to fly at Anakin, saber re-ignited and ready to strike.

Anakin whirled around, igniting his own blue blade to block the boy's aggressive attacks. It was so aggressive, in fact, that the boy didn't seem to be using any real form, just swinging the blade in hopes of overpowering Anakin's blocks. Seeing this, Anakin blocked one more strike before flipping his lightsaber around and dodging to the side, ready to strike at (Y/N)'s neck to take his head off. (Y/N)'s eyes widened, before pushing Anakin away to avoid the strike. (Y/N), having had a moment to breathe, he once again leapt towards Anakin, however was interrupted by the Father, who decided to make his presence known.

"What is going on here?" the Father yelled.

"I have seen the future!" (Y/N) yelled out in response. "For the sake of the galaxy, he must die!"

"Have you now?" the Father asked, before turning to Anakin. "Have you seen it as well?"

"I have seen what I will become. I can't let that happen," Anakin explained.