-CH 7~ Murderer (Original Story) (English)

My heart pounds faster and faster as time goes by in the backstages. I can feel my blood pressure rising in my veins. My breath is quickening. I manage as much as I can to contain the stress and the stage fright I am enduring by breathing in and out slowly, reciting the alphabet but nothing can be done.

I'm pulled out from my stress bubble when I hear the medical college's headmaster calls my name.

- Mrs Ammara Lawan SAELIM, our promotion major of the sixth year of pharmacy will present you on the talent show of this year end, her talent in singing. I'll ask you to applause her !

He points at my direction, in the backstage, and smiles gently at me in a way to say "It's your time now".

I step out from where I am and move slowly forward to the center of the stage where is lifting from underneath, a microphone. I don't know why but oddly I feel relieved.

When I'm at the level of the microphone, I handle it on its tripod. I hear from behind me, the drumstick crushing against themselves.

I hear the percussionists counting 1...

I search for my best friend Lyam JEAN-BAPTISTE but I don't find him. I start panicking, the sound around me starting vanishing.

He promised to come support me since I have great stage fright issues.

I'm pulled out from my "world" with the music of my song starting to being played.

It will be soon the time for me to sing in a few beats. I must succeed this since Lyam's favorite actor is here. Kim Woo-bin send me all your support please, I think in a way to remotivate me and I open my mouth and start singing.

The beggining is hesitant but slowly yet surely, I achieve hitting high notes and doing quite great adlibs on my opinion.

****

I'm about to sing the climax when I see something brutally falling from the roof, hung on something. I take some time to realize what it is. When I realize, I'm astonished, terror-stricken.

It's the body of someone.

Someone who is dead.

The public who was dancing along with my music gasps. Some people scream.

I approach the dead corpse and I realize who it is.

It is Lyam.

Lyam, my best friend, who was supposed to be in the crowd enjoying my performance and sending my support. I'm in state of desbelief.

I stagger back, one hand to my mouth in shock. I'm feeling icky.

I end up on the floor, sobbing, my tears of sadness falling like a shower.

- LYAM ! Answer please. Tell me this is not true !

I'm aout to scream again when I feel someone grabbing me by the arm and pulling me to the exit of the stage.

- Let off me !

While I'm being pulled in the backstage, screaming, the staff is busy calling the emergency services and the police.
Some time after, I faint from screaming too much.