Fixation ✘ A May Fatu Wedding

May 2023

On May 6, Malika married Jeremiah, Joshua's brother. Jeremiah is a businessman and one of his siblings who distanced himself from following in their family's footsteps in professional wrestling.

Despite not being associated with the WWE world, his name still buzzes across the industry.

Malika and Jeremiah's relationship was a complete surprise to everyone but once everyone saw them together, they knew they were good together. After dating for a year and a half, Jeremiah proposed to Malika on March 10th right before she attended her big birthday party at The Nice Guy in Los Angeles.

Khloe had helped Jeremiah turn Malika's backyard into an amazing proposal site with candles and flowers. Of course, the proposal was a shock to Malika.

Jeremiah brought Malika out to the backyard and Malika immediately started crying.

Jeremiah dropped to one knee, Malika said yes, the couple embrace, and Khloe cheered as she captured the entire proposal on camera.

The next day, Malika shared the proposal on Instagram, captioning her announcement post: The backyard, our favorite spot in our home adorned with flowers and candles, Jeremiah dropped to one knee. 💍 I said yes, yes to eternity with the man of my dreams. The man I prayed for. Thank you, @khloekardashian for always coming through and helping Jeremiah make my dream proposal come to life. I'm so happy. Best birthday ever! #Engaged

With a month's notice Malika and Jeremaih planned their big Miami wedding day with Khloe serving as Malika's maid of honor, Khadijah as Malika's matron of honor, and Joshua and Jon serving as best men for Jeremiah.

Malika's son and mother escorted her down the aisle to Beyonce's Halo where she joined Jeremiah and swapped personalized vows in front of more than 200 guests. For Malika, taking her first few steps down the aisle is a moment she will always cherish.

Malika and Jeremiah celebrated at their glamorous ballroom reception, which Malika worked with a wedding planner and designer Tiffanie Elliott to transform the property's ballroom into a heavenly experience draped in white with green accents, glass elements, 8-foot-tall florals, and crystals.

Following the nuptials, guests enjoyed cocktail hour and a performance by Samoan dancers before the bridal party entered with a choreographed dance. Dinner consisted of Samoan dishes, sassafras braised beef short ribs, wasabi cream red snapper, and bourbon marinated chicken with creamy Carolina Gold rice and grilled asparagus.

The bridal party circled the newlyweds during their first dance before they performed a Samoan Siva dance.

Their big day was filled with so much joy, excitement, and happiness.

While the couple is still relishing in all the special moments from their big day, Malika shared the wedding day events on Instagram, captioning her post: We're married! I can't believe how lucky I am to spend my life with you, Jeremiah Fatu. He is charming, loving, kind, funny, handsome, a great listener, a great cook, and an amazing man overall. Jeremiah has a glow in his eyes when he looks at me. He puts me first no matter what he has on his schedule for the day he makes sure his family is taken care of. I love his love for his family. I'm so proud to be Mrs. Fatu. 05.06.2023 🤍

Malika and Jeremiah wanted to do their honeymoon right after the wedding so that they could decompress after all the craziness that is wedding planning.

They went to Turks & Caicos and stayed at Amanyara. They got a pavilion with a pool and stayed for 5 nights.

They knew they wanted to spend most of their time relaxing, so they didn't plan too many activities. They got a couple of massages and did yoga and meditation classes. They went snorkeling one day.

They spent most of their days at the pool or the beach and honestly, eating a lot. Each night they did a different dining experience.

They returned to Los Angeles on May 12.