Fixation ✘ New Friends and the Bunker

Chapter Four ✘ New Friends and the Bunker

"Can we just talk about your sister? She hasn't smiled this much," Malika said, pointing at Kourtney.

"She's so funny; I forgot she was here," I said.

"What's shaking?" Joshua asked, walking up to Malika and me.

"Hey, hottie," I answers.

"Hey, Joshua," Malika said.

"What's good over here, man," Joshua said.

"Just saying..." I said.

"Really, just talking about what a great mood Kourtney's in," Malika said.

"Do you have to be this close to my ass?" I asked Joshua as he took a seat super close to me.

"Yeah, I do," Joshua answered.

"Like my ass is literally on his thigh," I said to Malika.

"It's my ass," Joshua said as he squeezed my butt.

"Anyways, isn't Kourt just a jolly old girl?" I asked Joshua.

"Yeah, she's happy, much happier now," Joshua answered.

"It sounds amazing," I said, taking a sip of my wine.

"We know Kourtney had, like, a fragile year last year," Malika said.

"I want Kourtney to be happy. I want the old Kourtney back, and this is her. I'm seeing a glimmer of it," I said.

"I'm just...Just going off of her smile alone, it seems healthy," Malika said.

"Hell yeah, a lot better than what it was," Joshua said.

"You remember," I said to Malika.

"Oh, I know," Malika said.

Every since quarantine and having RJ, Kourtney has been super happy. And you know, I think, as Kourtney's sisters, we're obviously going to question everything that each one of us does.

So, I mean, I think we are a little curious about her friendship with Addison Rae as she is twenty years old, and we don't really know her. So, we are curious to know what do they have in common.

"Dwayne seems to like Addison too, so maybe she's good people," Joshua said.

"But there is a big age difference," Malika said.

"I mean, she isn't a minor, so...Stella is back," I said.

"Stella is back," Joshua repeated.

"I really thought that I needed to date younger men to have fun. I just need to get a younger friend," Malika said.

"Right. But I have younger brothers and a couple of friends if you're interested, though," Joshua told Malika.

"Thanks, I'll keep that in mind," Malika said.

"Well, don't get carried away," I said.

"No, I mean--I'm sorry. I'm gonna keep you. Maybe you and I can get a younger friend," Malika told me.

"Yeah. Oh. In addition, got it," I said.

"Wait, did that helicopter land on that boat?" Joshua asked as we looked out to the ocean.

"The helicopter just landed in the fucking yacht," I answered. "Right on the back," I added.

Malika stood up.

"Let ne go see if this is my new husband, girl," Malika said.

Joshua and I laugh.

"Hey!" I exclaimed.