Chapter #1

Eternal silently watched as Ariana got chased around the house by her older brother. Philza Minecraft is his name. A crow hybrid with large black wings and long tail feathers. Eternal quite like Phil, as the crow avian had an interest in Gods and Goddesses. He was also a nice brother to Ariana and her two other siblings, Pearl Moon and Jimmy Solidarity.

Pearl Moon was Ariana's twin sister, though Eternal found it odd that they looked nothing alike. Eh, probably just a weird mortal thing... While she hadn't gotten her avian features yet, Eternal had a small guess she was going to be an Ibis bird. Then there was Jimmy Solidarity, he was about a year or two younger than the twins. Like Pearl and Ariana, Jimmy hadn't gotten his avian features. However, Eternal knew that Jimmy probably wouldn't get any avian features as he had a different mother, though he was still blood-related as his mother was the sister of Ariana and Pearl's mother

Eternal shook his head, bringing his attention back to Ariana and Phil, who had frozen for some reason. Eternal tilted his head, what happened? Had Ariana gotten hurt? Eternal teleported next to Phil, almost immediately freezing when he saw Ariana. She... She had her wings and ear and tail feathers... But, how? She was only four... Typically, avians get their wings and whatnot when they turn ten, but four... Eternal stared at Ariana's wings, they looked... Familiar for some reason.

They looked to be either chicken wings. Or maybe owl wings? Her wings were pure white, the tips of the longer wings fading from white to black to dark purple. Relization hit him like a powerful, and deadly, spell. Ariana's wings... They were the same as his Lord's wings... Tears slowly filled Eternals eyes and he fell to his knees in front of Ariana. This... This had to be a dream... Deep down, Eternal knew that it wasn't a dream, no matter how much he wanted it to be...

He was yanked out of his thoughts when he felt a slight bit of weight on the front of his mask. He quickly realized that Ariana was touching his mask. More tears filled Eternals eyes, but a small smile etched its way onto his face. "Hello... My Light..."

////////////////////////////////////////
384 words

If you haven't already, go get something to eat/drink and get sleep
Anyways, I hope you all have a marvelous day/night/evening and I will see you in the next chapter :]