Responsibility

Zacznij od początku

"Do I have to put a ring on it?" 

Texas rolls her eyes at Farsight. "I don't know about 'it,' but maybe a ring on Cellinia?"

"Let me solve the world's problems first, and then I'll look for a ring," Farsight chuckles.

"I'll hold you to that" 

Farsight looked down at the drenched form of Texas and smiled.

"Come on!"

He intertwined his fingers with hers and pulled her down the street.

~

"You're Lappland, yes?" Misha asked the white-haired Lupo that was cramming as much food in her mouth as possible as if someone was going to take it all away. 

"Who's asking?" Lappland attempted to say, but it came out as an incoherent mess. Her attempt received a disgusted frown from Misha as Lappland gave her a full view of the half-chewed food that prevented Lappland from speaking. 

"Misha... Enclaves Representative in Lungmen," Misha says, trying to ignore the sight before her.

Lappland stares at her briefly before swallowing her mouthful of food. "Heh, that sounds boring..."

Misha frowns again. People on base weren't kidding; this Lupo wasn't even trying to fit in. "Why are you here?"

Lappland grins at her, "Paid by the mafia to kill Farsight."

Misha's eyes widened. "You're joking, right?"

"Heh... Is he still alive?" 

"Um? Yes," Misha scowls in thought.

"Haha, So I can't be here to kill him." 

Misha stares at Lappland, trying to determine whether she's messing with her.

Lappland holds out a cooked sausage to the suspicious Ursus girl, who shakes her head in decline at the offering. Lappland shrugs and pushes the whole sausage into her mouth very suggestively. She was groaning questionably as she smirked at something behind Misha.

Misha stared, mouth gaping at Lappland's strange action. Then, Misha looked over her shoulder to see a bunch of Enclave helmetless soldiers sitting at another table, staring at Lappland with blushes on their faces. 

The Ursus girl looks back at Lappland and frowns. "Really?"

"Hahahaha, you should have seen the guys back in Siracusa always nut themselves at the slightest tail sway in their direction." Lappland grinned at the blushing Ursus girl.

"Eh? I don't need to know that!" 

"Ha! Don't worry, your little head. Only my mate Farsight gets to see my tail sway for him" Lappland leans closer to Misha and whispers to her with a smirk, "And if he proves himself to be a strong mate, he might even see what's underneath my tail."

Blood rushes to Misha's head too quickly, and she faints.

"Hahahahaha!" Lapplands manic laugh echoes through the large room.

~

In the LGD headquarters, Ch'en finished her paperwork as she yawned, threw down her pen and stretched, sighing in satisfaction.

Ch'en was still not happy that Farsight ran away from her! 

Didn't have time for this, huh? That insufferable little prick!

While Ch'en was stewing in her thoughts, Swire lounged on the sofa in the corner of the office, snoring softly with a book over her face. Completely oblivious that Ch'en was mumbling to herself again.