chapter -15

SCENE 67 [ Ana is eating breakfast and the doorbell rings]

Ana: [ while shouting] whose this? at this hour especially.

Drew: [ while carrying flowers] Hi my lady

Ana: I am not talking to you anyway so leave, please.

Drew: oh no Ana I am going to take you to the church 

Ana: and can I ask the reason for that?

Drew: cause I want to improve myself. I want a chance, please.

Ana: okay I will get ready in 5 minutes.

SCENE 68 [Candles lit up all over the church, both of them stepped inside and stare at each other]

Ana: sometimes I can't figure out who are you.

Drew: [ with affection] I am only made for you.

Ana: [ with emotions] Please never leave me alone at any cost.

Drew: I will never ever leave you all alone.

SCENE 69 [Both walking on the roadside pink flowers falling from the trees, cold wind enhancing the beauty of Ana]

Drew: um.. hey! I have something for you.

Ana: [ with a smile] And what is that thing?

Drew: [ with a smile] Actually it's a ring I just forget to give you on your b'day night so..

Ana: it's really beautiful[ she puts her hand forward]

Drew: [ about to put on the ring and suddenly the phone beeps] Hi mom how are you, [ meanwhile whispered to Ana] Rest please put it yourself.

Ana: [ felt really hurt but still smiled] Sure.

Drew: oh, yeah Mom I went to Liliy's b'day party, we really have a blast over there

Ana: [ phone beeps] Hi, Jade how are you?

Drew: [ angrily] Cut the call now.

Ana; [ totally confused] But why it's only Jade

Drew: are you blind or don't you see that I am talking to my mom?

Ana: and so am I with the jade.

Drew: [ deeper voice] You want to save yourself? huh, so better to cut the call now.

Ana; [ shivering hands] Okay

Drew: better not to do this same thing next time okay?

SCENE 70[ Ana counting up the stars all alone in the night] 

Ana: hi, Jade sorry I hanged your call yesterday

Jade: no, the problem it's okay honey. so how things are going are you both happy or not/

Ana: [ with deep breathe] Yes, absolutely I am happy

Jade: no so. I think

Ana: and what did you think that so huh?

Jade: cause I can't feel that very Ana who lives with me. I remember that.

Ana; no, I am absolutely the same one

Jade: [ with emotions] You are there but you are not.'' sometimes being so good is also bad''.Just once think over it.

SCENE 71 [ Hangers shifting sounds, drawer opening and closing and cupboards opening and closing sounds]

Ana; [ while yawning] Hey are you going somewhere?

Drew: yeah, I am in a little hurry .can you please help in packing my stuff?

Ana: but what happened all of a sudden is everything all right?

Drew: I forget to tell you I am having an official tour and I am having my flight in an hour.

Ana: yeah, why not?[ put her slipper on and start helping him] Hey, everything is ready let me make your breakfast please have it.

Drew: no, babe I am not having time taxi is at the door I am leaving

Ana; okay, hey when you will be back?

Drew: in a week and I will call you whenever I will reach. take care I love you.

Ana: love you too. I don't know how I am going to live these days without him.

SCENE 72 [Ana continuously works on the laptop.]

Ana: [ picked up the call] Hi, babe have you reached there or not yet?

Drew: yeah, I have reached did you have your breakfast?

Ana: yeah, let me call you later on I have some work okay?

Drew: Sure, love you [ smiles]

SCENE 73 [ Ana cooking dinner and phone beeps]

Ana; hi, Jade what's up

Jade: all good in here. Mom just did some shopping and while looking at the bill she is extremely shocked

Ana: she usually gets shocked[ laughs]

Jade: by the way how do you get time for calling me? Drew is not there huh?

Ana: yes, he is on the official tour and I am happy cause tomorrow he will come [ smiles]

Jade: oh! that's awesome, what about your dinner?

Ana: no, I was just about to 

Jade: then I will call you later, have your dinner[ smiles and hangs the call]

'' Ana stood up back to her kitchen and phone beeps 2 times''

Ana: [ to herself] Who is this, let me check, oh some unknown number '' She typed'' Who is this?

Lily: [ replied] Hi this is Lily.

Ana: oh hie, how are you?

Lily: good, I have a surprise for you'' sends some pics to Ana ''

Ana: [ looked at the pics] This is you and Drew, so what I am supposed to do with this?

Lily: so you don't get jealous out?

Ana: why I am going to get jealous while looking at these old pictures?

Lily: do you really think I am that big fool these are recently clicked just 5 minutes ago

Ana: I am not going to trust you, and before that, you have already created many problems between me and him

Lily: you are foolish, can't you see our pictures of our necklaces?

''Ana zoomed out the picture and suddenly lost all her senses''

Ana: but he told me that he snatched it from you that day only.

Lily: he did that just because you don't lose your temper and by the way that was fake, he is only mine so get out you bitch[ goes offline]

'' My blood was turning cold and so am I. I always read and listen about these cold feelings but I experienced them today .seems like my brain stop working and it's been shut for a while. Everything was black in this colourful world. I was not able to listen to anything at that moment single vibration in my ears was going around. I felt like I lost him, it was our picture hanging on the wall in front of me, I just took a deep breath and closed my eyes and all the memories are running just like someone has played a movie of us in my head. I can't even feel my heartbeat, and then I opened my eyes and took a deep breath and realise who the fuck I am.''