chapter-2

SCENE 6 [ Sound of curtains opening and sunlight falls on Ana's face]

Mrs Willow: Get up Ana breakfast is ready. And why have you left your laptop open the last night?

Ana : [opens eyes immediately and runs towards the laptop] oh yes, I forgot my my 

Mrs Willow: what is something very important huh? you are seeming stressed?

Ana: yeah! I mean no, mom I'll be joining you for the breakfast soon give me some time, please 

Mrs Willow locked the door and leaves the room

Ana : [saying to herself] I need this job anyhow. Okay, calm down just focus everything is going well.

SCENE 7 [Ana gets on the chair and soon the interview starts up online]

Mrs Jim Vans: hi Ana. This is Jim Vans the hiring recruiter of ''True Royal Hotel''Amsterdam.

Ana: Hello sir this is Ana Willow from Heidenberg nice seeing you.

Mrs Jim Vans: so can you please brief me about yourself quickly?

Ana: sure sir, I am Ana and I am 21 years. I have done up my graduation from the Camber University and I am well skilled and I have also got masters in communication and representative skill.

Mrs Vans: [with a great smile] okay that sounds nice so let me ask you a bunch of questions now. Why do you desperately want this job?

Ana: um, sir actually Amsterdam has always been a dream place for me from childhood and if I get up job there it will be like a dream come true for me.

Mrs Vans: Ana there are 2500 resumes for the post of receptionist in our hotel so tell me why should we hire you for this particular job?

Ana : [with a bit prouder voice ] well sir, I am unique from the rest and I believe in myself more than others and have better qualifications.

Mrs Vans: and tell me why shouldn't we select you for this post.

Ana : [with all gestures] I don't think there is any reason that you shouldn't select me I am perfect.

Mrs Vans: okay Ana it's nice talking to you and surely it was a great interview we'll contact or email you in a day or two positively.

Ana: same here sir I will surely wait for a positive reply from your side.

SCENE 8 [ Ana gets downstairs and thinks about the interview all the time ]

Jade: [ stood up from her seat and said with royal style] so here she arrived.

Mrs Willow: Is something important going on these days honey huh?

Jade: well! a very big yes mom.

Ana : [ closed jade's mouth with her hand ] no, mom it's just a college test and all assignments it's all good in here.

Mrs Willow: [ with a bit confusion looking towards Ana and jade ] okay no problem. now have your breakfast at least.

Ana: yes mom I am feeling so much hungry from the start of the day.

Mrs Willow: [ with an awkward look at both sisters ] Ana are you going to put the hand on Jade's mouth the whole day or what?

Ana: oh no, um I didn't mean to. I just forget to put my hands off.

Jade: [ breathing heavily ] God bless Ana's mind and soul!

SCENE 9 [ 1 Week passes away and all the time Ana thinking about the response from the interview]

'' Jade sitting on the bed and reading the novel with full interest and suddenly the door opens''

Ana :[ saying while putting her bag on the table] what's up huh! dude, what are you doing for the entire day?

Jade :[ with full joy]  another novel.

Ana: oh that's a great name, please? 

Jade: oh the name [ looking at the cover] '' Real Love At The First Sight''

Ana : [ with a bit anger and frustration]  Again bullshit just read something new innovative, catchy. Why are you wasting your time reading such things that are not even going to happen in the real life?

Jade: heh! watch your language Ana don't say bad about the novel it's really amazing and nice.  Burt tell me why you get so frustrated or overreact whenever the topic of love comes out anywhere. 

 Ana: wow! I am not overreacting. I am just saying why waste time on that thing which is not going to even happen anyway?

Jade: [ saying while looking in the novel] I just don't want to fight over that fucking topic anyway.

Ana : [ with attitude] neither did I want too 

 '' A deep silence goes all over the room and suddenly Jade speakers up''

 Jade: And what about that interview?

Ana: [signhs] I have given it that very day but I didn't get any reply about that.

Jade: [softly] you will get it soon don't worry about that thing. ''Right things always come late. But when they come they stay forever '' so don't worry about that let it be 

Ana: yeah 1 I didn't mean to fight with you.

 Jade: [ slowly whispering ] no worries at all. 

SCENE 10 [ Ana going to a shower and searching for her clothes and suddenly the phone beeps] 

Jade: [ louder voice] Ana it's your phone check it out!

'' Ana pick out the phone and start reading the Email and got up a bit emotional at that point''

Jade: Big news! or what? And I m talking to you at least say yes or no.

 Ana: [eyes full of tears ] I can't believe this I did this. jade I got up hired as the receptionist in Amsterdam at ''true royal hotel''.

Jade: are fucking kidding me, Ana. Honey, you did this.[ hugged Ana tightly].

Ana :[ while popping the champion bottle] it's time to celebrate wow! 

'' both sisters drink champion at the night and slept''