Chapter 4: Defending the town

Start from the beginning

Both kitsune nodded, Fucking god, This world will been hell for me. Not only that, They're was a war going between the kingdom of Natra and the 5 Theocracy Nations because of the executes of the priest.

Kaone: *Sigh* It's anything you two want to give me information?

Peter: Well, There was a town far from here.

Kaone: Town?

James: Yeah, Me and Peter are adverturers.

Peter: Our mission is to investigate the village from north.

Kaone: Yeah, About that. The village were...... Burn down, Man, Woman and Children weren't spared.

Peter and James: *Shock* WHAT!!!???

Kaone: The Orcs attack the village before we got there. But we found survivors which they were raped by the orcs. Good news is that they're now treated well.

Peter: What about the orcs?

Kaone: Don't worry, We already taken care them.

James: Huh? That's good to hear.

Kaone: Yeah, Anyway. Did you guys needs something?

James: Well, We decided to head back to town and report to the guildmaster about our findings.

Kaone: Wait? Didn't you say the town was pretty far?

Peter: Yeah, But it takes days in foot.

Kaone: Well, What about me and my men transportation you two with our vehicles.

Peter: Vehicles?

Timeskip brought to you by this

And back to the story

3rd Person Pov

Peter: *Shock* :O

James: *Shock* :O

Both kitsune couldn't say anything, They're left speechless after seeing kaone summoning vehicles.