Chapter 3: The Kingdom reaction

-------------------

Location | The kingdom of Natra

3rd Person Pov

In the capital that shine around the building. It was a normal day in the kingdom, The residents doing their daily activities. Some buys stuff in the shops, and the children play each other. It's was peaceful, Until the war happen. The kingdom of natra was now in the stages of war with the Peagan Empire. They're are not good friends, The emperor declared war on the kingdoms after refusing to let them takes his king daughter to marry a spoiled son. Which is why the empire building their military into millions, However, kingdom has have 100,000 army which cannot rival the empire. But, There's another problem. 4 Days ago, A orc village was suddenly destroyed with no evidence. They're were reports about flying metal creatures drop eggs on the village. Killing many orcs in the area.

Inside the meeting, A middle age man with white hair and beard, Blue eyes and the crown on his head and his name drak unjon. He is sitting on the throne listening his senators.

N. Senator 1: All the orcs are killed?

N. Senator 2: *Nodded* Yes, This is the report that many of them couldn't survived the attack.

N. General 1: Could it been they was an army?

N. Senator 3: I don't think so?

N. General 2: My king, What shall we do.

The king Drak sigh and begins to speak to them.

King Drak: I think we should ignore it. Giving the fact that peagen empire will take advantage on us. I fear the worse is coming. Not only will be facing the peagen army, But we are facing two fronts.

The whole room were surprised and shock by the king decision. But decided to do what he said.

King Drak: Now than, But to the topic. How's the army on the northern border.

N. General 2: *Sigh* Not good. The peagan were increasing numbers around the borders. I afraid the defenders will loose.

King Drak: *Sigh* Damnit. We are gonna loose the war.

With the war on horizon, They're will be a bloody war between the two nations.

---------------

Location | Prison cell.

3rd Person Pov

We see two male kitsune in the prison with two guards to keep an eye on them. Since they're were capture by the unknown soldiers.

Peter: *Whisper* Hey james, Who the hell are this guys.

James: *Whisper* I don't know. But I never see this guys before. Even they're were wearing odd uniforms.

Peter: *Whisper* Not to mention they're have sticks with that fires balls. It was so fast, I couldn't see it!

James: *Whisper* Me too, But good thing they're didn't kill us. I couldn't understand what they're were saying.

Has both male kitsune were speaking. The jail door opens, Revealing two grey soldiers come in.

Wehmarcht Soldier: *German* Ihr zwei, steht auf. Commander möchte mit Ihnen sprechen. [You two, Stand up. Commander wants to speak with you.]

The two couldn't stand want the men in grey was saying, But they're could seen they're wanted them for some reason.

Timeskip, Brought to you by this

And back to the story

Peter and James arrived on the Command Center Tent, With soldiers escorted them.

Wehmarcht Soldier 2: This way, Kommander didn't like to wait.

Peter and James nodded. As they're went in, They're saw a young with brown skin and brown eyes. He wears a military uniforms.

???: So you're the two that my soldiers talk to me

Peter: *Nodded and Nervous* Yeah?W-Who are you?

Kaone: The name's Kaone [REDACTED], I was the leader of this army.

James: This........ army?

To Be Continue

--------------------

???: Kommander! We found the town.

???: What? Bandits?

???: *Terrified* What in Gods name is that!?

Next Chapter 4: Defending the town

Meme: