"My Knights deserve a reward for their hard work, don't you think?" Kylo's finger smooths, increasing the pressure slightly, over the fabric still, ever so slightly grazing your clit. Your legs twitch and you have to stop yourself from making a noise, keeping your eyes planted on your knees out of embarrassment. His mouth is by your ear, in your hair, overwhelming your senses as he whispers to you.

"Do you want to give them a present, little padawan?" Kylo teases, words deep and serious. You look up at him, tearing your eyes from your legs. His jaw is hardened, his eyes flicking down your body.

"What?" Your voice breaks.

Kylo continues stroking over the fabric covering your cunt, pressing slightly over your clit again this time. Your eyelids flutter when a small moan escapes you.

You whip your head to the Knights again, who are watching every movement with intensity. Even Vicrul. What the fuck is going on?

"Sit up for me, Pet."

You do as you're told, and Kylo spins you around to face the Knights so that you're sat in between Ren's wide spread legs. His lips are at your ear, his large, masculine hands still holding your waist from turning you. Your hands rest on his massive thighs naturally, gripping him, scared of what he wants from you. You can feel his hard-on against your lower back.

"Would you like to give them a show?" His words are thick with eroticism, a sexy husk as he kisses along your neck from behind, gently, tickling.

He nips at your ear when you don't respond, your gaze stuck on Ushar who is directly across from you. Unspoken words fly between you. T's lips are parted, and he's relaxed into the couch a little more now. You can feel spiky, hard energy radiating from Vic to your side.

"What?" You say shakily, again, feeling utterly incapable of forming a sentence. You feel the Force connect, and a puzzle piece in your brain clicks into Ren's. He's feeling you out. He encapsulates you, his aura enveloping the area. The Force begs you for something. An answer.

You can't decide. What does Kylo want you to do for them? What does a reward entail? Your lower stomach twists with lust and anxiety, as Kylo's hand returns to cup your pussy - this time, in direct view of the knights.

Your mouth falls open, slightly, as Kylo hooks his feet over your ankles and pulls your legs apart - allowing him to stroke over your folds through the fabric easier. Your head falls back to his chest, breathing heavily as you try to comprehend what is happening.

A quick glance at the men shows how hard they are. T has his hand resting casually over his bulge - likely dying to touch himself. Vic's eyes are ravaging your body, freely exploring your dips and curves, his hands nowhere near his obviously hard cock. He looks massive, even from here.

Frustration screeches inside of you as Kylo strokes gently over your clit, and while you're glad the fabric keeps you from being completely bared to the knights - part of you is so sexually pent up that you don't care about modesty. Subconsciously, you press into Kylo's fingers, your hips lifting slightly.

He does not hesitate to slap your pussy, hard, making you sit back down and bite your lip angrily. "Tell me what you want." He demands, continuing.

"No," you whine, trying to turn away and shut your legs, uncomfortable with how exposing this is. Ren's hard legs keep yours stuck in place, and he fists your hair to keep your face turned forward. You lock eyes with Ushar, who looks hot and bothered, and you can't help but notice how sexy he looks when he's horny. His hair is scruffy and dirty blonde and his darker stubble makes him look harsher and masculine, and his large arms are on show in the long sleeve he wears.