I turned around looking at Satan standing there.

"Hey dude! How are you?" I asked.

"Oh well, you know killing people. Torturing the innocent." Satan joked.

"Yeah, the norm," I replied.

"I saw how you died. Honestly, it was pretty sad." Satan said moving his hand and making us teleport to his office.

"Is she still there?" I asked.

"Yeah, she's on her knees not moving and just sitting there. Most definitely in shock." Satan said.

I looked at him and then at the ground. Sometimes, I'd wish Satan wasn't so blunt, but honestly, what did I expect from a fallen angel?

"I do hope she remembers." I sighed.

"I'm sure she will," Satan replied.

Satan sat down at his desk, and I still never understood why he had one in the first place. He pulled out a pen and notebook and started writing stuff down.

"When I get sent back, can I have my phone with me?" I asked.

"Ugh, you need to get two...one for the go and one that stays in your room," Satan said.

"I'm broke," I said, flipping him off.

"Want your mom to suffer? Or want me to just pop you in bed." Satan asked.

"Mmmmmmm, rip that bitch open once again," I replied.

"Sometimes I wonder who's Satan." Satan said, writing down on his paper.

I smiled for it fade away as soon as my mind thought of Y/n.

"Can I see her at this time?" I asked.

"Won't you meet her?" Satan replied.

"Dont answer a question with a fucking question." I snapped.

The door behind me opened, and I turned around to see Damien, now shirtless.

"Can I take him!" Damien said, walking towards his dad's desk.

Satan looked at his shirtless son up and down then looked at the door. Next thing I knew Satan lifted his finger and moved as of he was asking someone to walk forward. Once he did the doors slung open and the blonde French boy came sliding through into Damien's arms. This was Pip. It stood for something, but he was never that important for me to remember. Pip was wearing a dark grey shirt coving most of his slim, tiny body and some white socks.

"It's not gay if you have socks on." I said without thinking.

Damien gave me a quick death stare, then held Pip behind and faced his father.

"Ahem," Damien started with an awkward pause, "Father, I would like to take Kenny, and Pip to earth as an empty soul so I can.....show Pip the world and so Kenny can see uhm that one girl, before he goes through the process of regeneration once again. Not only will this be what Kenny asked for, but this will help you with all the work you need to get done. So, father, please allow me the power to do so?" Damien explained.