♡~•(Smut) The party pt 2

"Oh, why hello darling. I'm busy at the moment, I'll talk with you girls before you leave to Stan's again. " Wendy's mom said.

"Follow me Y/n."

I followed Wendy up the stairs, and into her room. Her room looked like every normal teenager from the movies. A dresser with a mirror on, that had pictures on the edges of all her good memories in life. It had a carpet in the middle and a desk with a queen sized bed, and don't get me started on the posters. Made me want to go delete my room and just have a bed and dresser. I brought my attention to the bed. It had two dresses on it. A lavender colored one that was shorta short and cute, the sleeves were the best part. And the bed had a dark maroon red one. It caught my eye, it was beautiful, so shiny. I was staring until I realized why the dresses were there.

 I was staring until I realized why the dresses were there

(Wendy's dress)

(Your dress)

"Do you like it?" Wendy asked.

"Wendy that can't be for me...." I replied.

"Why not? Is it ugly??" She said worried.

Tears formed in my eyes. "No Wendy....its gorgeous..."

"I was worried there...are you okay?" Wendy asked.

I wiped my eyes and looked at her with an happy expression. "I'm just so happy Wendy!"

Wendy looked at me in slight shock then wrapped her arms around me.

"I'm glad." She said. "NOW TRY IT ON!!" Wendy exclaimed.

"Right now?" I questioned.

"Yeah right now we're about to leave in 30 minutes." Wendy replied.

I didn't even realize what time it was it felt like time was going way too fast. I was suddenly nervous, I knew I was going to be a little scared or worried, but that was before I started actually having fun now that I knew I was going to be going to the bigger party, I felt a pit fall in my stomach.

"Well, I guess I should try it on huh?" I said.

"Do you like makeup?" Wendy asked.

I was kind of stunned by the question. I don't think I've actually ever worn makeup it wasn't really my strong suit, in my opinion anyway.