Chapter 1- Percy

Percy's POV 

Me and Annabeth were looking for the other five when she stiffened. 

"Annabeth?" I asked worried; she didn't move. 

She suddenly rolled her neck, stretched, and sighed. "Not Annabeth. Guess again, Perceus." 

I tensed. An eidolon. "Get out of her!" I shouted at it. 

"You see, I'm not sure I want to. She's a nice vessel. Plus, I can feel her suffering while I kill you."

How the heck was I supposed to get rid of this thing without hurting Annabeth? "Annabeth I know you're in there fighting it. Don't let the eidolon win. Take over. We can get you to Piper."

"Sorry, sea spawn, that won't work." Annabeth started walking towards me. I was being backed into a corner. 

I looked around frantically. The only way I could stop her was to kill her or knock her unconscious. God knows I could never kill Annabeth, and knocking her unconscious would risk injuring her. 

"There's no way out without hurting your precious Annabeth." It said, knowing it had me trapped. I was now backed against the wall. 

My only hope was to get through to Annabeth. "Annabeth. You can do this. Fight it. Don't let it win. Come back to me." 

"Sorry, Annabeth can't come to the phone right now." Annabeth pulled out her dagger. 

As she got ready to strike, I pulled out Riptide and blocked. Back and forth. The fight went on until the eidolon stopped. Now I was really trapped. If I didn't strike now, I would be killed, but I couldn't hurt Annabeth. I knew I was too tired to fight if it attacked again. 

"Well, tick tock, Percy." 

I just stood still. I could try to buy Annabeth time to take over. The eidolon caught on quickly. He brought the dagger to Annabeth's throat. 

"I would drop the sword if I were you, Percy." 

I dropped Riptide without hesitation. I couldn't lose Annabeth. No matter what it took. "Just put the dagger down, please." I pleaded with it. 

"Nah, I think I'll keep it here a while. Maybe you'll suffer more if I kill your precious Annabeth first. Choices choices."