Chapter 13: King of Monsters

Inside the Schnee Mansion, both Winter and Whitley are in one of the rooms, doing their usual thing as they have been stuck there for the entire duration of their stay.

Winter was assigned to guard and protect Jacques Schnee, she didn't like it but the Atlas Council forced her hand. What made it worse was the Ace-Ops were also tasked in guarding the Atlas Council and Jacques, Ironwood refused, saying it's a waste of recourses and men. But the Atlas Council's words are final.

Right now, Winter looks to see Whitley looking out at the window as he sees what's left of the Atlas Military out in the sky.

Whitley: Sister, how long do you think it will be before we die?

Winter: I'm sorry, what did you say, Whitley?

Whitley: You heard me, dear Sister. How long before we all perish, I saw the News. Mantle has just fallen and now we are next. I don't know why you aren't planning on leaving this place when you know we are going to die.

Winter: Orders are orders, Whitley, and I have to follow it.

Whitley: So you are going to let your family die, because you are loyal to the Military. That your orders are more important, as expected of you, sister. Knowing you left us for the Military.

???: Well, now I know there's one thing that makes me different from her. Except, I'm willing to disobey orders if it means doing the right thing.

Once the two heard the voice, Winter draw out her weapons to find where the voice came from.

Winter: Identify yourself!

???: Calm down, Ice Queen. I mean you no harm.

As the figure reveals themselves to be a woman in Ninja-like armor, but what made Winter and Whitley shocked the most was her face. Her face looks so much like Weiss, but different in some parts

Whitley: Weiss, is that you?

Bleiss: Nope, the name's Bleiss, and let's just say I'm your half sister.

Whitley: Half-sister?

Winter: If you are our half-sister, how come we never heard of you? As a matter of fact, why are you here?

Bleiss: Easy, to get you both out of here. Isn't that right, Mother?

As Bleiss went to the door and opened it, revealing Willow along with Ironwood and Klein.

Willow: Winter, Whitley. It seems you're all doing well, despite what's happening outside.

Winter: Wait, what's going on? General, why are you with them? Didn't you labeled my Mother, Atlas' Most Wanted?

Ironwood: I did, but that was all part of the plan. Besides, not even the full might of the Atlas Army can fight against the One-Winged Angel.

Klein: Indeed, the fight won't even last a minute.

Then the gears on Winter's head start turning as she started to realize the situation.

Winter: It was you. You were the one that was sabotaging all of our operations. That battle the Council planned, you led them to their deaths.

Ironwood: Well the Council wanted to retaliate and I happily obliged. They wanted to show the Arcadians what they are capable of and failed badly, besides, the Atlas Military would have left the citizens that were fighting, behind, to save themselves.

Klein: And we know the Council wanted to raid Mantle of it's resources and raise up the sky to leave everyone to die.

Winter: But-all of this! You're a traitor!!

Arcadia, the Great PurgeOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara