Chapter 4: Reaction and Return

Juniper had the entirety of Dedsec hack the Cross Continental Transmit System or CCTS, they even commented that they didn't realize how easy hacking this system was. They stated a kid could even hack this Network, it was an embarrassment to all Networks in Remnant.

But that is not important, Juniper assigned Dedsec to broadcast the entire invasion and destruction of Menagerie to all the 4 Kingdoms, to show them that this will happen to their Kingdom and there is nothing they can do to step them.

The minute the 4 Kingdoms saw the footage, Mistral, Vacuo, and Atlas all removed any alliance they have with Vale. They even made an announcement that they will not support Vale in any endeavors whatsoever. They blamed the Staff and Students of Beacon for this, because of their actions, the entirety of the 4 Kingdoms will be destroyed.

The Vale Council were being blamed for this, but tried to shift the blame to Ozpin. But thanks to Dedsec, they showed all the evidence stating that the Vale Council had a hand in this mess and Ozpin was the only one that was actually trying to prevent this from happening, but failed due to the Vale Council. Ozpin smiles in the inside at how the Vale Council is getting screwed over.

Speaking of Ozpin, he is in his Office right now alongside Goodwitch and Ironwood as they discuss what they just witnessed.

Goodwitch: To think this is what happened!! An entire Island massacred!! All those innocent people now dead!!

Ozpin: Geez, and who's fault do you think that is?

Goodwitch just scoffs, not believing one bit that she is the one responsible for this.

Goodwitch: Do you honestly believe that I have a part of this? This is an overreaction over a death to her Son. If she is so upset that her son died, then why didn't she train him? If she did, then none of this would've happened!

Ozpin and Ironwood just looked at her like she was stupid. Did she not listen to Juniper's speech at all?

Ironwood: Glynda, did you not here the Arc's Mother stating she sent him to Beacon to hide from his Father?

Goodwitch: I had no reason to care for that, she should've send him somewhere else.

Ozpin: (Sighs) Anyways, with what we learned today about the Arc Family attacking the 4 Kingdoms. The Vale Council has tasked Ironwood and I with the defense of Vale.

Ironwood: I was lucky enough to convince the Atlas Council to allow a small detachment of my fleet to remain here and they agreed, the rest of the fleet already went back to Atlas and that includes Specialist Schnee.

Goodwitch: And I spoke to the Huntsmen of Vale, I tasked them with guarding the City, we need to show the people of the 4 Kingdoms that we are going to fix this "mistake" and get on their good side again. To think they are overreacting over a Family.

The two watch Goodwitch head to the Elevator as it closes, once it closed. Both Ozpin and Ironwood let out a sigh of frustration and annoyance.

Ironwood: Seriously, what is that woman thinking? Does she not realize the consequences of her actions? She thinks she did nothing wrong, hell, the staff thinks they did nothing wrong and believes they are only doing their jobs? What kind of bullshit is this?!

Ozpin: Disappointing is what I call it. James, what has Atlas said about this?

Ironwood: Quite frankly, they have no care at all for the people of Menagerie, said that the Arcadians got rid of a loose end. They are more afraid of the Arcadians attacking their Kingdom and are planning to negotiate a deal with them.

Ozpin: That doesn't surprise me, and Jacques?

Ironwood: Plans to do the same, but we all know he is going to try to gain a position in power in Arcadia, knowing him.