Chapter 3: Menagerie Burns

In the skies of Menagerie, the Arcadian Fleet has finally arrived. The Empire of Arcadia is now in the 4 Kingdoms.

Inside the Bridge of the Cruiser, Juniper is speaking to her Generals regarding the invasion of Menagerie. The Army she chose for this task is the Warriors of the multiple Faunus Kingdoms in Arcadia.

Why would she deploy the entirety of the Faunus Kingdom here? Because of the Faunus hatred for the humans, she knows how much the Faunus in the 4 Kingdoms despise any human that sets foot in their lands. But what if the people that attack their lands are all Faunus? What if the soldiers, the invaders that took their land are their own kind, their people?

It will send a message, to all of the 4 Kingdoms. It doesn't matter what race they are, they are a United Empire that is hell bent on retaliating with absolute force. They reap what they sew.

Juniper: I believe all preparations have been made for your attack, General?

Juniper speaks to one of the Generals of the Faunus Continent or Kingdom, he goes by the name of Arly. With him are his other Generals, Gral, Orchie, Tealle, Azure, and Koa.

Arly: Indeed, my Queen. The Transport Ships are ready and the Faunus are eager for battle. Once the signal has been lit, we will commence our attack.

Azure: We also set up our forces to eliminate all Grimm in the Land. We spoke to one of our allies and they informed us they will offer us support.

Juniper: Yes, I remember one of our allies from the other Sectors in Remnant Space has just informed me they send a Squad to assist us.

Gral: A squad, Ma'am? Isn't that little compared to what we have?

Juniper: Oh trust me on this, Gral. You'll be surprised.

She then moves the hologram and focuses on two specific targets. The Belladonna Household and the White Fang Throne Room.

Juniper: Now as you all know, these 2 locations are by far one of the most important location that house the very people that lead the Faunus. We have the Belladonna Family, the original Founders and Leaders of the White Fang, Ghira Belladonna was the one that lead the Faunus to a path of peace. But as you all know he step down and gave leadership to Sienna.

Orchie: And we all know how that turned out, made the whole world saw us Faunus as nothing more as savages, wild animals, such a disgrace.

Tealle: Indeed, the Faunus of Arcadia want every single Faunus of the White Fang dead, we want the very memory of them to be destroyed.

Arly: And we will get that wish, count on it. What are our orders, my Queen?

Juniper: Once the attack has begun, you will divide all your forces and secure the entire city. Arly take your forces and clear a path to Ghira and Kali Belladonna's Home at all cost, I don't give a damn if they fight back. Do what you have to do.

Arly: Understood, my Queen.

Juniper: As for Sienna, Adam and Eve Taurus will deal with her. I have given them full authorization to kill her and all her followers. The rest of you will lay siege to all of Menagerie, is that understood?

Everyone: Yes Ma'am.

Juniper: Good. Ladies and Gentlemen, prepare your forces. It is time for the world to know just what we Arcadians are capable of.

The Faunus Generals all nod and went out of the Bridge to prepare for the battle. Meanwhile, Juniper looks at the holotable and brings out a hologram of a Drone, and said drone has around a 100 all on standby.

Juniper: Captain, have all the Drones film our invasion. Broadcast it all Live to the 4 Kingdoms, show them what the consequences of their actions are.

Arcadian Captain: Yes Ma'am.