Chapter 5: Old Friends Not Forgotten

In one of the Cruisers in the Arcadian Fleet, a woman walks over to the Barracks of the Cruiser, usually when it comes to her ranking. Those of higher rank get their own room to themselves, these people are mainly the Officers of the Arcadian Army, usually these Rooms consist of 4 occupants. She heads to her room and was met with a sight.

She just hears the sounds of someone vomiting in the bathroom, she just rolls her eyes, knowing who this is. She goes up and checks to see Violet Evergarden puking in the bathroom, she has no idea where this came from. But all she knows is, she probably got Jaune's Motion Sickness for some reason.

???: Hey Violet, the Teams are almost ready. We're leaving for Mistral soon.

Violet Evergarden turns around and sees one of her closest friends behind her, she is Vladilena Milizé or Lena. One of the first people she made friends with when she joined and both of them developed a rivalry on who will get Jaune, and we already know who won that battle.

 One of the first people she made friends with when she joined and both of them developed a rivalry on who will get Jaune, and we already know who won that battle

Violet: Alright, just give me a few seconds then I'll be up and about.

Lena nods and heads out to the Hallway and waits for Violet to finish. After a few minutes, Lena commented to herself how Violet is taking so long, when she finally saw her exit the room.

Lena: About time. Seriously, we can't afford you getting sick right now, the invasion already started and our Battalion will have plans to deal with his former friends.

Violet: Sorry Lena, it's just, I've been puking the last couple of days now and I don't know what's happening. If it gets worse, I'll schedule an appointment with the Medics here. Hopefully, they can sort this out.

Lena: They better, can't have our leader be out of action.

Then she sees Violet bring out a bag of snacks and eating it right in front of her.

Lena: Are you seriously eating after you vomited your guts out?!

Violet: I'm just hungry, Lena. Calm down, it's nothing bad.

Lena just rolls her eyes at this, even after years of knowing each other, Violet can still find ways to annoy her.

???: My oh my, even after so long, you two are still at each other's throats.

Violet and Lena look and see one of the other members of their Battalion.