Chapter 4: Serenity's New Strange Life

When the sun was rising, it shined into Serenity's face as she woke up, groaning. She sat up and rubbed her head, having a major headache.

"What happened?" Serenity asked, rubbing her head as her eyes went blurry. She blinked a couple of times to adjust her vision. When a headache and blurred vision were gone, she found herself in a different room. Her eyes widened in confusion. She looked around and saw the pictures hanging on the wall, revealing it was just her but with different people. The question is... who are they and where are her friends and family photo?

Serenity then got off the bed and went to go look for her husband Endymion. Probably he and the others made a cruel prank on her for no reason. As she went to the kitchen, all she could see was Endymion, no Mamoru, her Mamo, in her illusion.

"Mamo? Is that you?" Serenity called out to him as her smile started to brighten up.

"Chichi, you're awake!" A certain joyful man cried out as Serenity didn't recognize him. It was a random man that she didn't meet. It was then memories came to her as she saw the flashbacks of meeting the boy named Goku as a kid and then growing up and getting married. She didn't want to believe this. This has got to be a dream! Why does she the only one who knows who she really is instead of losing her memories? She faced him as she knew it was her supposed husband, Goku Son.

"Huh? You're not Mamoru." Serenity said in shock. She was the lucky girl who didn't lose her memories. Especially since she was the only one who can remember her old memories.

"Who are you?" Serenity asked him curiously.

"Chichi, have you hit your head? Are you okay? I was worried about you." Goku came up to her and hugged her tightly.

Chichi? Who's Chichi and why is he calling me Chichi? Serenity thought with a sweatdrop as she awkwardly hugged him back. All I ever remember spending time with my friends and then going home until something happened to me.

After a hug, Serenity got to face Goku with an awkward look. She knew he isn't Mamoru, but she wouldn't compare him to her husband.

I need to find Mamoru and the others. I'm worried they'll think I disappeared. Serenity thought, looking so serious as her face went pale.

She backed away from him and said awkwardly, "Um, I had to go."

Serenity noticed Goku became so worried, no, he looked so protective as she had never seen him like this. He reminded her of Mamoru when he was very protective of her.

"Where are you going?" Goku asked her with a sad look.

"Um, going out to the mall, y-yeah. I had a few things to do. S-See ya!" Serenity waved him goodbye before she could leave the man that she never met.

Suddenly, Goku wrapped his arms around her as Serenity froze in shock. Her face began to blush. She was confused about why he would put his arms around her. However, there was one piece memory when she remembered being upset about everything she ever wanted a perfect life and a better man.

Why on Earth would I be upset about it? Serenity thought in confusion, seeing the memories.

It was then Goku began to talk to her in a low voice, sounding like he was really sad. "I'm sorry... but can we talk?"

She glanced over her shoulder at Goku who was still holding her. She continued to blush as she nodded in response to him. Then he let her go and the two got to face each other.

"Chichi, I have something I need to tell you that I am sorry for hurting you," Goku said, softening his eyes.

Serenity softened her eyes as well, gazing upon the apology look in his eyes. "No, Goku..." She managed to speak as she kept seeing the same memory she had. She wondered why she was being a hot-headed one. And who on Earth would a person be so mean like that? She knew for real that the person had worked very hard to take care of Goku and their son Gohan. This person should have at least talked to him kindly.

She finally speaks to him while facing him, "I should be the one who is sorry."

"No, Chichi, you don't deserve to apologize to me. You have every right to tell me and I will understand." Goku said.

Serenity didn't say anything but continued staring at him.

"Chichi, I want to say... I am so sorry for not being a good husband to you, especially since I haven't spent time with you or talked to you. I wanted to make things right, so you can be happy again." Goku said.

"Goku, that's nice, but you really don't have to do that for me. You have a lot of things to do for three years of training." Serenity said as she saw another memory about why she was angry at Goku for taking Gohan to the three years training.

"It doesn't matter to me. What matters to me is that I wanted to make you the happiest person that I always want you to be. I can take you out for somewhere place whatever you want me to, or I can spend time with you and our son. I will do anything to make you happy, Chichi, I promise." Goku said, showing her his true sentiments.

She continued to blush as she took one blink of her eyes. "Goku, that is very kind of you, but what if you were wrong? What if you didn't care about me? I'm worried that you'll still neglect me for training."

"No, I would never neglect you and I care so much about you. I always came home for training and you always make dinner for me every day and I thanked you for being the best wife there is. I also sleep in the bed beside you and never want to leave your side while holding you close to me. That is why I cared and loved about you." Goku said, lightly touching her hand.

"I see..." Serenity looked at the hand that was holding hers. He must be a very sweet guy the same Mamoru was. She nervously tighten his hand as she continued to blush. Then she looked up at him and smiled at him a bit.

"Goku, you are an amazing husband. You really know how to sweep a woman off her feet, but I don't know anything about being together. We've tried hundreds of times to make it work.out between us, but what makes this one any different since you've left us after you were killed all the time." Serenity said, deciding to make things right about how to create a new memory she has right now.

"Chichi, I will give you everything that I always am and I will give it all to you. I know I'm too innocent and confused about love, but I will be the best husband that you always wanted me to be. I won't train this time, but spending time with you and our son to have a better memory. Please give me a chance and I will make things right." Goku said with a pleading look.

She sighed in defeat then smiled at him. "Okay, Goku. I guess I will give you a chance, but if you lied to me then I won't forgive you or feed you for dinner, okay?"

"Thank you, Chichi!" Goku then kissed Serenity, which shocked her. She was being kissed by a complete stranger that she doesn't know about him. "Thank you, Chi, I promise you won't regret it."

Serenity sighed again with a sweatdrop. I wish you would quit calling me Chichi... And I am not your wife anyway, Goku.

Then Goku suddenly took Serenity's hand before going outside. "Come, let's go to your favorite site."

She was confused about what the site meant. "Site?"

"Don't you remember? We used to hang out and train together beside the big tree when we were kids and then you asked one day when we get older, we could get married as I promised you that." Goku said, smiling at her.

Another memory came to her once again when she had trained with Goku beside the tree while spending time together as they were first dating. That was a good memory she had. Speaking of memories, who is this Chichi person anyway? And why did Goku keep calling her Chichi? She needed to find out

Serenity let out a kind smile. "Of course, Goku. I would love that."