037 // "Maybe"

"I can't wait honestly" Acuña said as he was sat next to Montiel on the plane. I looked outside the window to see us flying over Argentina, oh how I'm gonna miss this country. I can't get my head to believe that we're actually leaving. This country has always been my home and leaving it didn't make me feel any better. But I know that I'll ne back soon and that's what I look forward to.

"I can't wait for the next Barça game" I added and Montiel turned to look at me. Luckily I was sat next to him. Me and him didn't get along as well as I did with Montiel. Of course Acuña is very nice but he is a bit aggressive and doesn't really like to just do boring stuff. Montiel is a complete different person from him and that's what I enjoy in this team. Dybala and Enzo always fighting about something. Angel trying to act like the big guy but ends up in the argument too and Leo playing the dad of 15 children. Lionel being our boss and yeling at us if we did something wrong. That is exactly the way it should be.

"Waiting to see your little boyfriend?" Montiel asked with a grin on his face.

"He is probably taller than you" I shot back. He shook his head in disbelief.

"I have a question" He turned to me. "How come you're getting along so well with Lissandro?"

"Oh I knew him cause of Ale, you know" I explained and he nodded.

"Ahhh, yes right how could I be so stupid. He also plays for united." He hit his head with his hand.

"No, many people forget it" I told him and he shook his head.

"Sometimes I even forget that you used to date him. But hold on Liss and Ale get along well don't they?"

"Well, uhm it's difficult. If course they have to play together as a team but Lissandro thinks that Ale is a bit of an egotistical bastard that doesn't car about the well being of others. As long as he's alright everything and everyone else is." I explained, choosing my words carefully.

"And that never made an impact in your relationship?" He asked as he furrowed his brows.

"Uhm, it did because I haven't told this the team yet but du you remember when he didn't come to the final because of training? He cheated on me that night" I spit out and his face dropped.

"He cheated on you" He repeated my words carefully, he tried to not get loud.

"Julia saw him kiss another girl" I added the details to my explanation earlier.

"He cheated on you" He said once again. "And you stayed with him?" He asked, very confused. "Explain why please"

"It's a long story"

"And this is a 14 hour flight, trust me I have time" He raised his brows at me.

"Okay, fine. But you'll have to promise me to not tell a single thing to JJ okay?" I asked as I pointed my finger at him.

"I promise" He reached out his pinky and I locked mine with his. "Okay so it started with-"

-

"I'll miss you guys" I went over to hug Acuña and them Montiel.

"Oh come on, we'll meet eachother again when Barça plays against Sevilla. Or you could always just come and visit us" Montiel told me.

"Great idea, I'll get going now okay? Don't miss me too much" I pointed at them as I walked away.

Oh how I hate leaving. But atleast there are other things to look forward to. And one, I mean two of the reasons are walking towards me.

"Ahhhhh" I said as I ran towards Gavi ans Pedri. "I missed you so much" I ran into Gavis arms. I saw him smiling and sticking out his tongue to Pedri.

"I missed you too" Gavi patted my head. I then took a step back and then went to hug Pedri too.

"It was so boring with Gavi alone. Ajajajaj" He shook his head as he patted my back.

"Argentina was amazing. The team was amazing everything, perfect." I smiled as I thought back. I already miss them. The next Argentinian games will be in June. Way too long of a time if you ask me.

"Okay come on, let's get you home" Pedri said and we three began walking to his car. We put in my stuff and Gavi let me sit in the passengers seat.

I saw a message on my phone.

Official World Champions

Leo
did everyone get home safely?

Dybala
yes

JJ
sadly yes

Rodrigo
im safe but sad

Montiel
we're still in spain

Lionel
I hope you guys had a nice flight

Enzo
i miss you guys already

Lissandro
oh come on, we'll see eachother again soo

Emi
It's not the same with my people here

Lionel
just wait for June

Leo
that's right I miss you guys too but June is sooner than you think

JJ
i hope so cause I already miss Paulo

Dybala
I also miss Juliette

Enzo
hey what about me

Angel
everyone misses everyone

Correa
I miss you guys 2

Enzo
i have never ever seen Correa type something here

Lautaro
he's annoying me already

Angel
shouldn't have chosen Inter

Dybala
shouldn't have left Juve

Angel
thats all you buddy

Leo
serie A have taken over this groupchat

Montiel
LALIGA

Acuña
LALIGA

JJ
PREMJER LEAGUE

Angel
ew

Enzo
hey
don't say anything against my league

Lionel
it was cute at first but now we're just fighting

Enzo
its all dybala on this one

dybala
what do you mean me?

-

I smiled as I closed the app and turned off my phone. Maybe life isn't as bad as I thought. June is soon and I'm here with Pedri and Gavi. Maybe everything is right how it is right now. Maybe things don't need to change.