027 // "Oh shit"

"Oh shit" Pedri mumbled as he looked at my brother.

"Oh my god, I'm dead" I whispered and Pedri took a step back from me.

I looked at JJ but he was just staring at me and then Pedri. He didn't say anything. He just grabbed my arm and pulled me outside.

I finally saw his face, he looked mad, happy and sad at the same time.

"Yes?"

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?" He asked me, his voice louder than usual.

"Enjoying my night? Nice to see you too by the way" I told him.

"Catalina why do you never tell me anything? Jesus I don't even know you anymore." He told me.

"Julian, what-"

"No, no, don't fucking Julian me. Don't you dare call me that. What is wrong with you?"

"What's up with you? Are you okay?" I asked as I saw his eyes. They looked sad.

"Am I okay? Am I okay? You never text me, you never call me, you never talk with me. You didn't even tell me that you're here. You didn't tell me that you're dating him. You never told me that youre talking to him. Why don't you ever tell me anything? I miss my sister." He ended his sentence and I completely burst into tears.

"I'm sorry" I said and went in to hug him. "I'm so sorry JJ" I said and as soon as I said his name he wrapped his arms around me.

"I just wanna have a connection with my sister" He whispered and I heard that his voice broke.

"I'm so sorry" I repeated and looked up at him.

"It's fine, anyways, how come I found you making out with Pedri?" He asked and I smiled a little.

"Long story, can I explain tomorrow? I can come over tomorrow right?"

"You can always come over" He told me. This hug brought back beautiful things from our childhood. And I realised too, that I missed him.

"Thank you" I said and I looked up at him once again. He then pulled out of the hug and cupped my face, he removed the tears under my eyes.

"Promise me to text me everyday okay? Atleast once" He said and I nodded.

"Okay" I answered. He then kissed my forehead.

"Is everything alright?" Pedri came outside too. He looked worried as he saw us both crying.

"Yeah, we just needed to talk, everything's fine. How are you mate, by the way?" JJ dabbed up Pedri.

"Never been better" Pedri smiled. "What about you?"

"I'm definitely better now." JJ paused. "So you guys are like dating now?" He looked between us both.

"Yea" Pedri answered and pulled me closer to himself, putting his arm around me.

"You couldn't have chosen anyone better?" JJ laughed and I hit him.

"You Prickface" I chuckled. "Okay, y'all keep talking, Imma go talk with Julia. Bybye" I went inside again.

"Girl, where were you" Julia and Ana came running over to me. "Were you crying? Was it Pedri? Imma kill that bit-"

"It was JJ" I told her her eyes widened.

"Julian Alvarez?" She asked. "What did he do?"

"Nothing, we just needed to talk a little." I answered. I suddenly saw Anas shocked face as she looked behind me. Julias jaw dropped at the same time.

"Hello" I felt two hands grip tightly into me. I knew that voice. I knew it too well.

"Cunt" I heard Julia say.

"Don't be harsh Julia" Ale said, I was way too shocked to do anything.

"Can we talk?" Ale whispered into my ear as soon as Julia shook her head.

"Yes" I answered. He let go of me with his right hand, but his left hand stayed there. He walked next to me, on my right, to be specific.

"So, how have you been?" He asked me as we arrived outside, I couldn't see JJ or Pedri.

"good" He finally let go of me as I said that. "and you?"

"Ah, it's you know. I miss you" He said and that sentence sent shivers down my spine. "I miss you" He repeated.

"Okay" I answered and he smiled.

"Okay? Cate are you serious?" He questioned and I nodded. I heard the door open and I was never that much relieved as I was now.

"Oh Pedri" Ale said and Pedri came next to me, putting his arm around me once again. I immediately felt safe and wasn't scared anymore.

"Garnacho, I see you've met my girlfriend" I heard him smile while I just looked at Ales face drop.

"Girlfriend?" He asked as he stepped closer to him. Pedri easily pushed him back.

"You heard right" He confirmed.

"You're serious dating him?" Ale stepped closer to me, Pedri put his hand infront of Ales chest so he won't come too close to me.

"𝑰 𝒅𝒐𝒏𝒕 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒗𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒕𝒐𝒍𝒅"

"Yes" I answered shortly. "He treats me better." The music in the club was loud and we heard it outside. Even when the door was closed.

"𝑩𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒓𝒖𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒖𝒕, 𝒏𝒐 𝒏𝒆𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒊𝒕 𝒔𝒍𝒐𝒘"

"I don't care what he does, you were mine first" He told me and a small smile faded on his lips and a few seconds later he pulled me closer and kissed me.

"𝑰'𝒎 𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒑𝒑𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒐𝒆-𝒕𝒐-𝒕𝒐𝒆"

Pedri pushed him away from me and punched his face.

"𝑰 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒃𝒆 𝒔𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝒉𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒚, 𝒎𝒂𝒚𝒃𝒆, 𝒔𝒐"

"Asshole" Ale said and tried to punch him back but Pedri caught his hand and hit it back.

"𝑩𝒖𝒕 𝑰 𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒕 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒅 '𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒊𝒕 𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒏𝒐𝒘"

Pedri then punched him again.

"𝑲𝒆𝒆𝒑𝒊𝒏' 𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒎𝒔 𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒆"

Ale punched Pedri in the face. I saw that his lips started bleeding.

"1999 𝑯𝒆𝒓𝒐𝒆𝒔"

Pedri looked away quickly but then punched his stomach.

"𝑰 𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒕 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒅 '𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒊𝒕 𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒏𝒐𝒘"

Ale walked back a little.

"𝑺𝒘𝒊𝒎𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒅𝒔"

"Yeah just run away like some pussy"

"𝑫𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒍𝒐𝒖𝒅𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒍𝒐𝒘"

Ale heard that and came back. Before he could have down anything Pedri punched him and he fell on the floor.

"𝑰 𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒕 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒅 '𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒊𝒕."

-okay yall I love these chapter idk abt you but I think ahhhh. Anyways I ain't worried is my all time fav song so yeahh
vote pleaseeee