018 // Milan

"Hola Catalina, mi amor" Lautaro smiled as I walked up to him.

"Holaaaa" I hugged him and I felt him smiling.

"How are you? How was your flight?" He asked me and I shrugged my shoulders.

"Good, there was no crying babies. One plus point, a huge Inter fan was sat next to me on the plane, plus point, A WATER COST 3 EUROS. Minus point" I finished and he nodded as he smiled at me.

"Would have been easier if you come by car right?"

"Nononono, are you stupid? Do you know how much Gasoline costs?" I said and he just patted my head with his right hand.

"Yes, come on, let's get to my house." He said as he took my luggage. He was very different in Italy then in Qatar, I guess he was also different with the Inter tean then the Argentinian team. Argetina is like a fmaily, they all have a bond together, they have something big in common, they had the same childhood and grew up with the same thing. That is something noone with another nationality could ever reach.

That is probably why I was so close with the players, not just because of my brother, but when we ran out of things to talk about, we would just talk about the World Cup or Argentina, the beautiful Mountains or the beautiful lakes, the cities, everything is perfect about that country.

The time I have spent with them, at their lowest and their highest points, the dinners, the meetings, the hanging out times. That all just reminds them me of how thankful I am to have this life I am living right now. Even tho there could never be enough surprises, I could just wake up right now and Ale would be next to me in bed. Realising that this was all just a dream would make me waan jump out the window.

There are a lot of 'What if' questions. The longer you think about them the more you start loosing you sanity.

What if France had scored that one goal?

What if Messi missed that penalty?

What if Angel got injured for the final?

What if Kounde defended that one goal?

What if-

What if-

The longer you think about it the more you will go insane. Life is gonna be okay, everything is gonna end exactly how it should be. I believe in good endings, always have and I also believe that bad endings also exist. We've had too many bad endings before.

"Cate?" Lautaro asked as I was sat on his couch.

"Sorry, I zoned out" I told him and he nodded his head as he reached me Esta the.

"My love, Esta Thé" I said as I kissed the bottle. "Best ice tea"

He laughed as he watched me drink it. "So, Pizza for dinner?" He asked and I nodded immediately.

"Diavola, you know it" I said as he took his phone and typed around something.

"Cate? Can I ask you something?" Lautaro set his phone down on the coffee table.

"Are you sleeping with Pedri?" He suddenly asked and I almost spit out my Ice tea.

"What?" i smiled as I swallowed and looked at him. "Are you serious? Why would you think that?"

"Well, I have seen some pictures of you and him being very close, but it's not like a relationship, but more like a sexual tension" He explained to me, now waiting for my answer.

"No, definitely not, nuh uh" I shook my head. How could he think that oh my god.

"I was just asking, but is there somthing? Not even a little spark?" He smiled.