021 // I think we all waited for this

"Hey, nice shirt" Xavi said as he pointed at me.

"Thank you so much" I smiled, Mikky and I went to sit down after.

"I just hope they're gonna manage to win. But I don't have any doubts." She turned to me as we took our seats.

"Can I ask you a question?" She looked at me with a smile.

"Yes of course"

"Is there something going on beyween you and Pedri? Cause Frenkie said that he hears Pedri talk to Gavi all the time about you. Did Gavi ever mention something?"

"Uh, no, he didn't"

"Why do you love him?"

"Well it's complicated, I know I have some kind of feelings for him, but I don't even know"

"Talk to him about it, as soon as possible. I did the same with Frenkie." She pointed at the field where I saw them warming up.

"Julia, she's my bestfriend, also told me I should talk with him tonight"

"I like Julia already" She smiled. "Call me as soon as you can after okay?"

-

"Congratulations" Mikky walked over to Frenkie and she gave him a kiss. Camp Nou was slowly emptying and as I looked around I didn't even realise that there was other people around us.

"Hey" I heard a familiar voice say behind me. I turned around and came face to face with Pedri.

"Well played" I told him, a little bit shocked that he was standing there. I smiled as I stepped closer to him, going in for a hug, he suddenly held me back.

"I'm full of sweat, it's disgusting" He told me and I smiled. I pushed his hands away.

"I don't care" I said and hugged him, he froze for a few seconds but then wrapped his arms around me. His body was cold and warm at the same time.

"Don't come for me later" he chuckled and I smiled. I didn't mind hugging him since I had to hug my brother all the time after he played.

"I'm gonna go change, we'll meet at home" He pointed at me and I nodded. I saw him walk away and that left me standing there alone with Mikky.

"I'm gonna drive you home, come on" She took my hand and pulled me towards the garage. We saw some other people also leaving but we just minded our business.

She drove me to Pedri and Gavis house once again, I start to feel bad that I'm over at their place so often. I then said goodbye to her with a hug and as she drive away I pulled out the keys.

I go inside and get ready for bed, I wore a shirt from Pedri and Nike pros. I also went to brush my teeth and then I just sat on the bed and waited for them to get home.

I suddenly saw a notification pop up on my screen.

'Are you home? We need to talk'

It was from JJ.

I clicked on the message and texted him back immediately.

-

JJ

Are you home? We need to talk

I am
I just came home

okay
so I need your help

with what?

yeah I just wanted to tell you

spill