18

Fatima Wilson.

Fatima woke up on the side of Zac in shambles, she was going through so many emotions.

She ran to his bathroom and locked the door, she called the groupchat immediately.

"What the fuck am I going to do like omg, I just fucked this man and Im engaged," she whispered.

"WHAT FUCKING MAN?" Yaz yelled ut hopping up, she forgot all about the headache she just had.

"Bitch what nigga did you fuck, that darkskin? He was eyeing you." Haze thought on it.

"Start with a Z and end in baby daddy." All of them gasped, "Bitch no you didnt!"

"I knew it, I knew you aint want that dread head," Yazmyn laughed, "Yk them dread heads do it the best."

They alk cracked jokes as Fatima was literally dying on the inside, "Yall no help wtf am I gone do?"

"Um shit, sneak tf out, I'm on my way, dont tell Kaiser shit!" Hazel said into the phone.

"Okay I can do that FIRST part," she made sure to empahsize on the word fiest.

She wanted to tell Kaiser, how was she going to betray him, and call off the engagement.

All of that without a reason as to why it wouldn't work out between the two of them.

She tip-toed out of the bathroom and went to the side she was sleeping on to grab her things.

She slipped on her dress and stuffed her panties and bra inside of her purse.

She grabbed her phone off the bed where she threw it when she returned and then her heels.

She crept out of the bedroom making sure not to be loud, she closed the door and got downstairs.

"Goodmorning Fatima," she jumped dropping her heels, "Zac, you scared me shit."

She turned to face him as he sipped orange juice in nothing but boxers. She stared at him.

The guilt began to leave her body as she got aroused by his attire and body language.

She shook it off, "Um I'll see you Sunday," she tried to leave when he spoke up.

"Yo fiancé called 3 times when you were asleep." He spoke, it was obvious je was being petty.

However she was glad that he had said something or else she would have forgotten her ring.

" My ring ? Where is it?" Zac looked ar her weirdly, "So you finna stand there like we aint go 7 rounds last night?"

Her eyes widened, "7 rounds? I lated 7 rounds?" She said more to herself as Zac smirked.

"Look Zac it was wrong, and it wont happen again. Im getting married soon, thanks for my last wild night."

He shook his head as she grabbed her ring from him and then left out the front door, Hazel was there.

She was grateful that the other girls were awoke because Gloria was knocked out.

She could never stay awake after a wild drunken night, "Thanks hoe," Fatima hugged her.

"Yk how this shit go twin, don't tell that nigga shit until we all talk." Fatima nodded.

When she got to Fatima's house, T hopped out and went inside, she immediately took a shower.

She stared at her ring as she twirled it on her finger, it was eating her alive that she had already cheated.

A whole year and when he decided to make a commitment she's wanted forever, she cheats.

Then with the man that broke her insanely, he cheated on her then almost married her sister.

It was crazy that even through both things that rocked her world and caused a start over.

She still loved him more than all the words, on all the pages, in all the books.

She got out her phone and finally checked her notifications which she failed to do earlier.

Babe💋.
23 IMessages
15 Phone Calls

Mom.
15IMessages
2 Phone Calls

Jr's Dad
2 IMessages

SinceBeen 🤞🏽
5 IMessages From Fc Mar 🤞🏽
2 IMessages From Favo Mary 🤞🏽
6 IMessages From Fav Lori 🤞🏽
4 IMessages From Favorite Danni 🤞🏽

She opened the groupchat first, they rarely ever have chances to talk between work and everything.

They live so far apart and its so hard for them to link up or even communicate 24/7.

That's why they do Ft calls every Saturday to catch up, but Fatima felt like she was getting caught up.

SinceBeen 🤞🏽

Fc Mar 🤞🏽
Fatima bitch you engaged!!! Wtfk💔😩😩

Favorite Danni🤞🏽
We was supposed to be first to mfkn know!! 🙄

Favo Mary 🤞🏽
E

ngaged let me see, bitch how yk? 👀

Fc Mar 🤞🏽
*2 attachments*

Fav Lori 🤞🏽
Omg bitch you so weird!!!💯💯

Fav Lori 🤞🏽
Ion even like him no no no!😔

Favorite Danni 🤞🏽
Im Tean Zac tf! I dont careeeeee 🙄🙄

Fc Mar 🤞🏽
I think im team Kai i dont know 🙃🙃

Fav Lori 🤞🏽
Girl puhlease bitch no!!

Favorite Danni 🤞🏽

She look so pretty tho 😍

Fav Lori 🤞🏽
My superstar fr 😍😍💣

Fc Mar 🤞🏽
Yasss she do 😘But he got dreads and yk how I feel about them 😍😍

Favo Mary 🤞🏽
Hoes get a dread head and no long talk to they favs, fuck you too T!!! 😐

Ill call yall soon and explain everything I promise.

She closed out their thread and saw her mom's message basically bashing her engagement.

She blocked her mom like she been intended to, she saw Zac's message and blushed.

She quickly fixed her face, she responded to it and told him it was a one time thing before deleting it.

Finally she called Kaiser, "Hello?" He answered, "Yes baby. Im sorry I was drunk as ever last night."

"I know Shine but you stayed with yo girls or something?" He asked, "Yea Gloria,"

"Okay, well I'm gonna bring you breakfast are you home now?" , "Yes Babe,"

"Okay, on my way, Fiancé." She could tell he was smiling, "Okay," she said back, "I love you." He added.

She felt bad, she no longer knew if she even loved him or just had love for him. "Love you to." She replied.