9

fatima wilson.

"you mad? oh." I rolled my eyes pushing past Kaiser, he was over here while Zachary still had Jr for the week.

"Ian mad girl, just saying." He stated, well more like mumbled before eating out the bag of chips he had.

"Naw you mad." He rolled his eyes before going on his phone, "You a creep too." I spoke as I climbed on his lap.

"How shine, tell me?" He put his phone down, "You obsessed with me, I'm on your home and Lock Screen." I laughed.

"So, you beautiful. I wanna see your face even when I can't see your face." I blushed. "Give me kiss." He pecked my lips twice.

Instead of getting back on his phone he grabbed the remote and I grabbed his phone. Mines was in the kitchen.

"Before I go scroll on yo instagram is a message gone pop up and hurt my feelings?" He mugged me before laughing.

"Girl gone, if somebody text me block em." He waved me off, I shrugged and opened instagram.

I went to his live and started one. I watched as the viewers rolled in, I could tell they some d eaters they couldn't wait.

"Y'all thought y'all was finna see my man? Y'all not." I joked, he started laughing. "You live?" I nodded.

He kissed my lips then leaned his head back on the couch. I read his comments then something familiar caught my eye.

zacattack has joined this live
msprettyglory_ has joined this live
yoooitscody has joined this live

I immediately let out a laugh accidentally, Kaiser looked back up and checked the phone. "Relax ain't none of yo hoes text yet."

"Mama be quiet for you make me irritated." I rolled my eyes, "Hey Glory, Hey Cody." I spoke because Ian wanna be rude.

msprettyglory_ hey baby mama 💗
yoooitscody yo sis ❤️
kaleaangel since when you get a gf boy? 😂
cameaxvaliur yung gotta gf omg!! 😱
heavenly.simone okay mr yung sir, she bad asl 😍

"You never had a girlfriend before so something?" I asked him as I read through all the comments.

"Naw not really, why?" He asked leaning up to read some of the comments. "That's my sister, some old hoe and my sister best friend."

He whispered in my ear and I removed Camea from the live, no need for her to be watching if they use to fuck.

I stayed on live for some time before ending it after getting bored. I climbed off Kaiser's lap and went to my room.

He stayed down and played the game, I took a shower and when I got out I saw that Zac had texted me.

Jr's Dad.
*1 attachment* 7:30pm