1

Fatima

"Faith leave me the hell alone, ima drink if I want to." Fatima snapped at her baby sister Faith, Faith sighed. "I just want everything perfect T."

"It's like ever since that day you can't put down a glass," Fatima sighed knowing exactly what her sister meant.

1 year ago, July 6th 2021 Fatima came home back to Philly a wreck. She looked like her entire world crashed down.

See Fatima moved to Atlanta in 2017, she met a man. A man who she believed to be perfect. A man who she'd never believe to break her heart how he did.

Her and him, they were together since the week after Fatima arrived in Atlanta. She picked him up when he was down.

He was going through so much and Fatima gave him everything, everything she had she invested in her. All she wanted was for him to be a better man.

And he became that, the year of 2021 Fatima invested 500,000 thousand dollars into his realtor company bring it to the top.

He opened up and was successful instantly, Rise Enterprises was all anyone in Atlanta new.

He bought a house for him and Fatima, and their son Junior. Junior was 2 years old when his father opened up his company.

After a while he stopped coming home, it was just Fatima and Junior all day everyday. Juniors mother became his superhero.

Fatima was feeling herself slowly dying trying to be there for her son alone. So she decided to see what her fiancé had been up to.

And she got her heartbroken. She walked into the office SHE PAID FOR! and caught her fiancé with a women in his face.

Her heart broke, he saw her. He didn't say anything because he was too high off pills the woman had given him so he watched her leave.

And she never looked back, she drove her son all the way to Philly and moved back into her old apartment. A year later and hearing his name still hurts.

"Faith I'm sorry okay? You're right, I need to stop the drinking. It's bad for my health and my son." Fatima told her putting down the glass.

"Thank you, and I don't want to be rude I just want my fiancé to see the real you, the you we all love not the drunk you."

Faith kissed her sisters cheek then went upstairs to call this mystery man that no one knew about. It's crazy because truth is Faith and her fiancé rarely know each other.

They met in Vegas 7 months ago and had sex, they got drunk, got married and woke up in horror of what took place.

However they never signed a certificate in Vegas so there was no real marriage just a fake wedding at a casino full of drunks.

They ended up having sex again the night before Faith left and decided to keep in contact, she met him in Atlanta during April.

She brought up getting married again and he jokingly said 'let's do it' so they're doing it. She hasn't met his family but he'll be meeting hers.

"GUYS GUYS!" Faith ran downstairs starling the family, "Girl what?" Veronica, her mother asked sharply.

"Tete I lost cause you screamed!" Her 3 year old nephew Junior spoke, nobody knew jr's real name but Fatima.

Everyone just called him Junior, nobody ever cared to ask who he was the junior of. It's crazy because a whole year has gone by without him seeing his son.

He wants to so badly but for the life of him he can't find Fatima. "He's on his way! Y'all my fiancé is coming." She squealed.

Fatima sighed bearing the word fiancé over and over, her heart broke thinking how she couldn't marry her fiancé.

"Girl don't yell," her father Robert spoke, he wasn't Fatima's father. So her and Faith had different last names.

Although Robert wasn't Fatima's father that didn't stop them from having an amazing bond. In her eyes he's her dad.

"Okay." Fatima said throwing her last shot back, she went upstairs to shower, not because faith's fiancé was coming but because she hated smelling like liquor.

Afterwards She threw her hair in a messy bun and threw on a top with her and Juniors picture on it and some black fashion nova jeans.

She walked downstairs and went over to her son, "Bear come here," she said and he got up and ran to her.

"You ready to go?" He shrugged, "Bear you have to use your words so mommy will know." She said to him.

"If you ready i ready," he shrugged, she smiled innocently. Her son was her everything, he resembled his father so much.

"Okay Bear, after we meet TT's fiancé we'll leave okay?" He nodded, she put him down and he ran back to his granddad.

"Okay he's here!" Faith said a lil less loud, she went to the door and let him in. She hugged him and then he entered.

Fatima didn't immediately pay attention to him until she heard Junior speak. "DADA!" Her head shot up as junior ran to hug Zachary.

Zac had dropped the flowers he bought and picked up his son, Faith stared in confusion. After hugging and kissing Zachary Jr, Zac let him down.

He looked ahead and immediately spotted Fatima, the one who got away. "Fatima?" He said looking at her, tears fell from her eyes.

"Zac?" She responded with a crack in her voice, he rushed to her and gave her the hug of a lifetime. She melted in his arms.

They forgot about everyone else in the room, including Faith.