10

Fatima Wilson.

"Okay shine, call me when you attitude gone." Kaiser said before hanging up causing Fatima to roll her eyes.

She only had a attitude because she was hungry and she spent all day waiting on Zac to bring Jr so they could eat together.

She watched tv on her couch for a while before she got another call, assuming it was Kaiser she answered without looking.

"Okay Kaiser baby I'm sorry, I was mad because I'm hungry and I wanna wait til Jr here to eat with him but that's not your fault and I shouldn't have taken it out on you."

After all that she closed her mouth and was confused by his silence, "Um, im outside." She heard Zac on the other line.

She took the phone from her ear and looked at the contact. "Shit," she thought to herself before hanging up

She went to the door and Zac was standing there with a sleeping Jr and a bag of chipotle. "Ima go lay him down, here."

She looked at the phone skeptical then read the name, "Awwn." She said out loud seeing Kaiser's name on it.

After a few minutes Zac made his way downstairs, "Um look im sorry about all that on the phone I thought you were-"

"Kai baby, I know." He said harshly, she turned her lips up at his tone but quickly let it go. "Okay."

"Anyways Jr already ate and he probably gone be sleep for a while because he was at skyzone with his cousin." Zac informed her.

She nodded opening her food, "So can we talk about his birthday coming up, like what're the plans?" Zac asked.

"Have a seat." She pointed to the barstool beside her. She got up to warm up her food and came and stood next to the island.

"Okay so I was thinking a Spider-Man themed party." Zac suggested, "Yep, his favorite thing in the world is Spider-Man I agree."

"Glory is going to make him a 2 layer vanilla cake so that's checked off. We can have it at this place Kaiser owns."

Zac's jaw clenched at that. "Then you can get some of the decor and I get his outfit and shoes or vice versa doesn't matter."

"I'll get his clothes and shoes and stuff, I want us to get a matching shirt with him. It can have Birthday Boys Mom and Dad on them."

Fatima nodded at Zac's suggestion, "Okay and I still want him to have a movie night with his friends from daycare." Fatima spoke.

"But I think we should do it at your house because mine is too aesthetically expensive if you get what I'm trying to say." Zac nodded.

Everything in her house was white except Jr's room, neither of them had time for cursing out parents for their kids behavior.

Fatima grabbed her hot food out the microwave and grabbed her phone to take a picture.

She sent it to Kaiser with a message saying 'Thanks Kai, and I'm sorry ❤️🙄'

"Okay and when you wanna do this?" Zac asked her as she took a bite of her food, "We can do it the Saturday of his week."

Jr's birthday was a Wednesday but since he had school and daycare that wouldn't work. "What would we do Wednesday."

"You can take him out since it'll be your week anyways because Glory and I are flying to Atlanta to get some stuff."

Zac nodded not bothering to ask what stuff, "Okay well if that's all." Fatima stood up from leaning to walk Zac out.

"I have a question." He spoke causing her to stop in her tracks, "How serious is this with you and yo boy?"

"My boy?" Fatima cut her eyes at him, he shrugged. "I don't know how serious it is but it's been almost 2 months so."

"Are y'all dating, talking or just fucking?" Fatima was taken back by the questions. "Um excuse you that's my business."

"I'm not tryna be in your business I'm just tryna see if this a nigga I gotta get to know." Fatima shrugged.

"Time will tell, and he hasn't been around Jr if that's what you're asking but I can admit they've spoken on FaceTime."

Zac mugged her, "Why would they do that?" He asked after "Because your son is nosy, just like you now get out." They both laughed.

She walked him to the door and as she opened it Kaiser was standing there, "I came to drop off these." He said eyeing Zac and Fatima.

"Oh hey, thank you." Fatima pecked his lips as Zac walked completely out the door. "See you T." Zac yelled out.

When he got in his car and drove off Fatima looked back at Kaiser. He had a neutral look on his face which relieved her.

"We was talking about Jr birthday," she admitted and he shrugged. "Ian trippin bout that baby, I know what y'all gotta do."

She nodded, "But Im finna head out, I'll be back Friday." He said, they hugged for some minutes and kissed as well.

He slapped her ass once before going to his car. "Bye boy." Fatima laughed before walking inside and locking the door.

She smiled as she walked back to her food, she had eaten half so she closed it up and put it in the fridge.

She was loving life at this moment and she couldn't have it any other way. Well she could but at this moment her life felt good.

She couldn't help but wonder to herself what it would be like if her and Zac were to get back together.

She often had daydreams about being a family again, she wanted to but couldn't find the strength to deal with his bullshit again.

He broke her the first time and she was scared to let him another time. She had been a fool before and didn't want to become a clown.

She went up to her bedroom and climbed in her king sized bed. She took off her clothes leaving her in her panties and bra.

The only way she slept comfortable, she scrolled on instagram before closing her phone and putting it on the charger.

As she was dozing off the sleep she got a dm on instagram which woke her back up. She got her phone and opened it with her Face ID.

She went to her request and saw the page text her. iamfaith_ she read, she was confused as to why Faith would text her.

iamfaith_
I'm in Atlanta, I know you'll be here Wednesday because I saw your countdown. Can we talk?