16

Omniscient

Kaiser been acting weird to Fatima all day, he's been moving so weird to. She didn't understand it.

Also he was acting irritated with everything she did so she just left his room and let him be.

She refused to be used as a person that you can take all your frustration out on.

He came out the room still with a attitude but again she spoke up, "Let me know if I should leave."

He just drunk the rest of his water then stood up, "I'm gone, you always trippin."

She was getting irritated with the way he was talking and answering to her, "This us now?" She stopped him.

"T move out my way." He enunciated, she laughed before stepping aside. "Im T and not Shine? Okay bet."

Kaiser ignored her and walked out the door, "And this his house." She shook her head.

She left out as well locking the door behind herself, she walked over to her car and hopped in

She pulled off heading to the direction of Gloria's house, she seen the girls cars there so she knew she was last.

"I'm here!" she walked through the door, all the girls were there. "Hey Tima!" They all voiced.

"'m finna break up with Kaiser." Fatima let slip then looked at the girl's faces.

"WHAT?" They all shouted at the same time, even Hazel and that's weird because she doesnt like him.

"Why you wanna break up with him?" Yaz asked sternly, "Cause I want to and ima grown ass woman."

"Why though? Kai is so sweet to you why would you do that to him?" Kenzie asked.

She was living for them cause she was there when Zac and Tima FIRST broke up and she seen how hard it hit.

The other's were as well but Kenzie didnt have a job at the time and could he there 25/8.

"He was cool and all but this whole week he's been sneaky. Plus he's been distancing himself more and more, it's obvious he wants to breakup."

"Come on T don't you think that's a bit absurd?" Gloria replied to her, rolling her eyes.

"Well it's my opinion I just feel like I should leave before he has a chance to but I'll wait til tonight when I see him."

----

"It's about time, you ready?" Jj patted Kaiser's shoulder, he nodded looking around at the decorations.

"Y'all think she gone cry?" James asked and Kai laughed, "Definitely not, she not sensetive."

*these Kaiser's friends yall.

"I'm so happy for y'all man!" Greg came over giving Kai a  hug, "Thank you and thanks y'all for helping out."

"Where's Fatima?" Kai asked Glo when they arrived and she shrugged, "She left with Ken." Hazel added.

He stood there patiently waiting then he saw her, she had on the most beautiful dress he'd ver seen.

Her hair was pinned back with jewel's on it, she wore a necklace that had the letters Z for Zac Jr on it.

She wore long white heels that strapped around her thick thighs that were glistening in the light.

She smiled when she saw Kai, her smile lit up the whole room. She walked to Kai and he got nervous.

"Hey Shine." He grinned at her, "Im Shine again?" She smiled with a laugh, "Always,"

She leaned in and kissed him, Kai kissed her back for a brief second before pulling away.

"Let's go sit." She pulled his hand but he stayed put, "Come on ba- she cut herself off when he got on one knee.

"Kaiser Terrell Brown get up now," She laughed making everyone else laugh.

"Girl yk I love you, I couldn't ask for anything better than you because you make everything better. Lord knows our relationship has been through so many tribes and tribulations but we stuck it out because we had each other. I want to spend the rest of my life with you and I hope you want the same. Fatima Wilson, will you marry me?"

"This why you been acting a ass all day? I outta smack you." She slapped his hand, "I told y'all." Kai looked back at the boys.

"So is that a yes?" She nodded, "Of course it's a yes!" Hr stood up and she jumped on him causing him to catch her.

"I love you." she announced before kissing his lips, everyone began to congratulate us.

Fatima started looking around. "I can't believe you did all this." She pouted holding her face.

"Omg my ring." she finally looking at it before admired it, "ISSA FIANCÉ!" she shouted as the girls came over.

LATER THAT NIGHT.

"I fucking love you, god!" Fatima moaned as she threw her head back. "I love you to baby," Zac smiled.

😏😏😏😏😏