14

Omniscient.

"I feel like we haven't went out in so long." Gloria spoke as Fatima sighed, "Girl shut up." Yaz laughed.

"Irs cause yall hoes be under them niggas to be honest." Kenzie said with an attitude.

"Girl and? I love my man," Yazmyn laughed again, out of the 5 of them ahe was tge biggest simp.

When Silas said jump she asked how high, whatever he wanted she gave no matter what.

But Silas is a good man, he's weathly, loyal, no extra baby mommas or kids none of it.

She was very submissive she could admit but in the end it was all worth it to her.

On the other hand Gloria and Cody were locked in for the moment but still lived separate.

Gloria was mainly over his house 24/7 it made sense to why she was alwasy under him.

Hazel was gay, and so was Kenzie. They've been married for a little pver 3 years now.

They're always down to go out and p as rty especially being two fems, both 23 and kid free.

They couldnt have it any other way, the two of them loved their dynamic.

Fatima had just now gotten into a relationship and Kaiser took up alot of her time.

On the other hand she was the only mother in the group, no one else had kids or real responsibilities.

Sure they had jobs but they aren't maintaining med school, being a mom, and having a boyfriend.

"Hoes think cause they gay they gotta go out all the time," Gloria rolled her eyes causing everyone to laugh.

"I dont know why you quiet T, we know Yung been drilling that ass up." She cut her eyes at Hazel.

She hated when people addressed Kaiser as Yung and when people brought up her sexual life.

"And he do but that's my business," she spoke as they finally left the house, they were going to a block party.

"Is we too old for a block party?" Kenzie asked as she sipped her margarita. "Girl no,"

"I dont know why hoes act like we ancient, me and Glo 22." Yaz spoke with a shrug.

"And we 24, Fatima only 23 so we aint too old bae." Haze said with a laugh. Kenzie shrugged.

They soon pulled up and T parked before they hopped out, there was mutiple stands with drinks.

They wandered around as twerk songs boomed down the block. "I wanna twerk." Gloria whispered.

Fatima laughed, next thing you know they was in a line throwing ass. Hazel was behind Kenzie.

She was also making sure nobody got behind the girls without their permission.

"You playing with my Gloria!" Gloria felt her hair being pulled, "FUCK IS YOU DOING?" Silas yelled.

For some reason all they boyfriends was together, "Damn," Fatima laughing see them get handled.

"You laughing?" She jumped when she tyrned around, "Oh shit that bought back memories."

Zac was standing there with a grin, "Im finna tell yo man dont worry," she shrugged, "Ian worried,"

"You aint worried," this time it was Kaiser. "No bae they drug me out here Ian wanna be here!"

"She lying Yung she sent us the flyer look look," they were all drunk, Kenzie was trying to show him.

"Snitch hoe," Tima muffed Kenzie, all the girls were now with their boyfriends with their arms crossed.

Fatima and Kaiser moved over to one of the other tables because Fatima didn't want to intrude.

She understanded that Silas, Cody and ecen Haze and Ken were Zac's friends abd she wasnt forcing Kai on nobody.

They stayed their for some time before starting to leave when it got lame.

As they were ALL walking to the exit, Kaiser left to pull his car around when a group of girls approached T.

"Aye you Fatima?" Caught all of her friends attention and at an instant they came by her side.

""Yea wassup?" She crossed her arms, "You talk to Kaiser, let me know now?" She looked at her.

"You gone stare tf speak up," the girl spoke with base in her voice. "Bitch- Tcut Haze off when she went to swing.

"Chill, I got this."

"No I'm fucking Kaiser, and I BEEN fucking him for months, now like I said wassup?"

"Bitch what you mean! Thats my fucking nigga." The girl started tying up her hair.

Fatima did the same until Zac pulled her back, they guys were just watching waiting for a nigga to do some.

"You not finna fight over no nigga T," she tried to pull away, "You heard what I said."

He let her go, "Tell yo nigga stop checking dor for me then," after that she walked off.

The girls followed but not before Hazel cracked the main hoe in her nose.

Her friends aint even do nothing, just stood there. "Bae you always do the most," Kenzie rolled her eyes.

"Don't matter," they all got in their cars and Fatima went and hopped in Kaiser's car with a attitude.

*they rode in Yazmyns car and T drove but Silas rode with Zac so he rode back with Yaz.

"Whats the matter?" He asked as she threw her heels off. "Im yo girl right?" He nodded, "You know this."

"So why is a bitch with a stiff bob coming up to me saying you her nigga." He looked at her dumb.

"Fuck you mean? I hope aint nobody tell you that bullshit cause Ion fuck with nobody but you." He said.

"You sure?" He nodded, "Lemme see yo phone," He handed it to her with no hesitation.

He knew since they'd been together he hadn't entertained anyone else and didn't plan to.

She went through the phone as he drove to his house, "Oh," she placed it back in his lap not finding anything.

"Yea I know," he said back, they pulled up to his house and hopped out before going inside.

*jr with his grammy.