There was this cute little coffee shop I stopped in on my way back, I ordered myself a hot chocolate and a brownie and asked if they were hiring

There was this cute little coffee shop I stopped in on my way back, I ordered myself a hot chocolate and a brownie and asked if they were hiring. The lady who took my order said they were and asked about my experience, I told her about how I’d worked in a café in America and that I had just moved here. And just like that I was hired. Tomorrow I would start my new job.
Things have never worked so smoothly for me before. I didn’t think it would be like this. I grabbed my order and went back to my room, flopped down on the bed and instantly fell asleep
I groaned as I rolled over in bed, reaching around trying to find my phone and being blinded from the brightness. I had slept for the rest of the day and through the night. Seven am now. Today is the first day, my new life. I’m starting a new job, I’m on my own, I got piercings and tattoos. I’m ready for this.
I took a quick shower and decided to just leave my hair natural today and did my makeup, something a little glamorous for my first day of work. Then I went and looked through my clothes and picked out a cute blue romper, that should be okay, and a pair of high heels. Another once over in the mirror, I don’t recognize the woman I’m looking at. Short purple hair, blue eyes now, body mods and bright clothes. I’ll get used to it eventually.

It took me about an hour until I was all set and ready to go

It took me about an hour until I was all set and ready to go. I still had about half an hour until I had to be at the café, I couldn’t sit still any longer though. So I grabbed my purse and headed out the door, ill just really take my time walking over there. But I still ended up being fifteen minutes early. I went in and told the girl working at the counter whose nametag said Sora that I was just hired and today is my first day. She warmly welcomed me and brought me into the back to the lunch room where I waited for the supervisor to come in to do my orientation and to do my paperwork.
He walked in and introduced himself as Hiro and asked me for my name. Oh fuck. I hadn’t even thought about it. I knew I had to change my name. Um. Fuck sakes.
*My name is Nyx Lockhart* I smiled at him
*Welcome Nyx, glad to have you here. I’ll be getting Sora to do training with you until you’re comfortable and confident to do it on your own okay?*
*Yes thanks so much. I’m happy to be here*
Work passed by in a blur. It was only a six hour shift but honestly I was exhausted. There’s so many different drinks to learn it’s overwhelming. I’ll get it eventually, I just need more practice. I’ll do better tomorrow. I got back to my room and laid down in bed and fell asleep for a couple hours, waking up again at four in the afternoon. I got up and went to go do my bathroom stuff, staring at myself in the mirror admiring my tattoos and piercings. I’m starting to build confidence in myself. In the way I look. Almost twenty years of hating the way I look, I finally started warming up to my appearance. Just a little.
My birthday is coming up soon. I’m going to take myself out to a fancy dinner and find an ocean to sit by. I guess im kind of lucky to have a summer birthday. It gives me so many options for what I can do. Things have been happening so fast that I hadn’t even realized the date, looking at my phone, June fifteenth. My birthday is in five days. Gives me a little bit more time to figure out what I want to do.

Hongjoong POV
I just got off a conference call with everyone we’d met with. Pretty much all of them were set to go back on tour, they said that they would still be on the lookout and doing what they can to help track Rhea down. BTOB starting in North Korea, BTS and NCT starting in South Korea, TXT and EXO would be going to Japan, and Seventeen and SF9 in China. So at least we would have people all over the place trying to find her. And these are only the groups we’ve contacted. They have their own allies as well that are helping us. I just hope we find her soon. It’s driving me insane. I miss her so much. I just want to feel her in my arms again, to see those sweet gentle eyes

Rhea POV
I sat on the bed scrolling through my phone waiting for room service to bring up my dinner when I started losing my shit. Oh my god. Holy fucking hell. I know exactly what I’m going to do for my birthday. I just hope I can still find a ticket available. By pure luck I managed to score one ticket! A VIP ticket too! I’m going to see TXT and meet them! I can’t wait! Time can’t pass by fast enough